Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This game is dead

he may have been refering to the beta
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Originally posted by Hard_Boiled
    From FC this is a much needed infusion of cash.
    I understand and if things will steadily improve I am willing to pay them and buy
    the expansion.
    It is either pay the FC or see them fold, in that choice I will pay them another $30-40 for exp and 13 times 6 months to wait for it.
    I say $120 is worth it for me to see an independend company survive.

Boycot the superbrands!
    Death to MS(tm)!
    This may be so but if they were not constantly pissing off the customer base screwing up the game and losing customers they wouldn't be in such a cash crunch and with what they are doing in 14.2 its obvious they have yet to see the error of their ways or the fact that they are causing thier own financial problems. AO is a good game but poor planning, broken promises and nerf after nerf is going to be their downfall.

Wink Re: Try to find it

Originally posted by Frostmusha
    I went to my local EB and Best buy. They don't even carry Ao anymore.

Try EBworld.com - nope

Amazon has 4 left in stock - but more on the way.

So at the very least the exp pack will get AO back on the market so to speak.

Unfortunatly it's right when AC2, EQ exp pack, DOac Exp Pack, SWG all come out.
    Bwahahahaha!

Here in Sweden they have handed out AO cd:s twice in game magazines. Last time 3 weeks ago.

There is an interesting poll at: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=25630 to find out what other players think about storyline and events in AO. If you have time, feel free to vote there. More votes, more clear will be for FC what is our opinion about it

Originally posted by ReelBigFish
    he may have been refering to the beta
    And anyone who even thinks about judging a game by it's stage 2 Beta is a friggin idiot.

So he's either a friggin liar or a friggin idiot. Either way, I wouldn't respect his opinion.

I realised today that I cant play SWG...

someone already has my forum handle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12