Thread: *** Phoenix Entertainment ***

*** Phoenix Entertainment ***

"From out of the ashes rose the most beautiful creature the world has ever seen...."

Phoenix Entertainment is born!

From the merger of Rubi-Ka's 2 most prominent entertainment companies (Belle Rouge and Lunar Entertainment Incorporated) comes Phoenix Entertainment.

Parties, Events, Staffing, Concerts and Shows... .Phoenix Entertainment offers everything you need in entertainment. With a full staff of Actors, singers, dancers, security and waitstaff, we can host a party to end all parties!

So, what are you waiting for... contact Phoenix Entertainments Event staff today at phoenixevents@hotmail.com

And don't miss the 1st ever Miss Rubi-Ka pageant. May 18th, 9pm est (1am GMT) at the Reet Retreat! The winner will recieve a YALM!!! Come root on your favorite girl.

For more info visit our website at Phoenix Entertainment

See you at the show!!
    - Aktrez
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Warm Welcome...

Best wishes, Pheonix Ent. It's good to see more hard working people dedicated to having a good time. I was saddened to hear of the abduction of your board member though, and offer any assitance I can give. I have no love for Methalon, or the SA myself...
    *Cuts to the cold static of an ended Grid-feed...*

Division 9 RSGE

Thank you for the kind words, Daetona!

Solarasis was rescued last night by Annakay, a member of Phoenix, who managed to locate her in a room in Borealis. Anna is very resourceful and brave and we are overjoyed to have Solar back with us!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Procedure...

That is good news indeed. I hope she was found safe, and sound.

However...

What Methalon did, is a hostile act on a registered company with Omni-Tek, and seeing as his own Anarchist Syndicate is another registered faction of the company, it is a crime. To raise arms against another division of Omni-Tek, is a serious offense indeed, and the exact nature of offense that InterOps is there for...

Still, if you wish to further pursue action against him and his foul band of confused miscreants, contact me via Grid Feed, and we can discuss it further...

InterOps does not tolerate such happenings unless the offended company wishes them to remain silent, and still.

May Omni Endure

Daetona
    P.R. Director
    Deep Winter Faction
    Omni-Tek InterOps
    "Semper Fidelis"
    *Cuts to the cold static of an ended Grid-feed...*

Division 9 RSGE