Thread: Master Virus Builders - Full Heals

Master Virus Builders - Full Heals

I've encountered similar pattern over the past 2 days. Master Virusbuilders in missions heal FULLY.

The first mission had a room with 2 MVBs. It was evident that one was healing the other. It wasn't a gradual heal, but rather a full HP restore (from 25-33 to 100% health). I shrugged and moved on.

I've encountered the same problem last night while in SFH. This time it was a single mob. After 3 iterations of this I cast a nano shutdown which solved the problem.

Is this intentional?
    Ananke - Carrah - Loretta

ZWhen the going got tough, the tough ran away

They been doing full heals a while now. You'll catch an Adventurer that does that too. NanoShutdown takes care of the problem.

Real issue is that the damn MOB's have too much nanopool to let this appear realistic. You could spend a half hour or more fighting one of these things and they eventually run out of nano.

FunCom needs to have them have a very high nano pool or else they'll run out of nano as they buff each other waiting for you to get to them in the mission.

But, they really need to be dropped down to a normal level once you start fighting them.

Likewise they need to follow the same rules as players. That Adventurer full heal takes 10 seconds to cast. Now while the MOB is casting it, he's shooting at me AND it only takes him two seconds to get off.

I don't mind the appropriate MOB's fully healing themselves. It's just that they need to suffer the penalties of not attacking while the nano is charging and the extreme nano cost penalty of using that nano.

Sweet! I wish i had this problem more often.

My advice? Keep fighting him indefinately. When you finally kill him you'll get a pile of xp, since xp is based on damage done to each mob.

I once got 1/2 million of a Vet OT Doctor.

they fixed the exp buildup from damage in about 13.6 i beleive

you no longer get more exp than the mob is usually worth. I killed a mob that complete healed 8 times and get the same exp as one that complete healed none

Stinks doesn't it

Exclamation

Mobs shouldn't have full heals. So what if players have them, we can't get 100k hp.

Same reason mobs shouldn't have single hit kill nanos. Yay, they don't. (anymore)
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things