Thread: PVP in 75% zones.. aiding sided guards

PVP in 75% zones.. aiding sided guards

I am starting this thread because it irritates me when a guild comes into a town and starts killing guards.

We should, as players, have the ability to attack anyone who attacks a sided guard. This does not include someone who is attacked by a guard... Only if they attack back.

Example.

I am in Tir. Omnis come to Tir and attack guards. I should have the ability, as a clansman, to attack the attacking Omnis to aid the guards.
    Jennii
    Unit Member - Storm
    Jenestria
    Gumpp
    Gridchik

"Only n00bs whine about twinks"

Should be bale to. Have always said we should be able to come to the aid of sided npcs. Not only do clanners leave bodies of Omni dead in our cities, they also leave their body oder <shudder>.
    Grupurt Division 9 [RSGE] Ret.
    Second Nanomage Agent To Hit Lvl 200 on RK1

RK1

yeah... either way. I was only using that as an example.
    Jennii
    Unit Member - Storm
    Jenestria
    Gumpp
    Gridchik

bump
    Jennii
    Unit Member - Storm
    Jenestria
    Gumpp
    Gridchik

Yes

Anyone who attacks a guard should be wide opened for attack by anyone.

well.. i agree with the post about guards.. but sided mobs.. hmm... if ya ever have done a team mission with mixed team, omni and clan.. you would know that this wouldnt be the best idea

...mhm... but on the other hand the "cant attack team-members" would probably overrule that.. .so.. heck why not
    Znails

I wish I could take a part time job as city guard. So that next time omnis come to kill our guards, I can take part in retaliation.

I'm gonna agree to this too.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.