Thread: Funcom, We Agents No Longer Have....

Funcom, We Agents No Longer Have....

Any green weapons skills anymore. Sharp objects used to be green (not that there are any of those weapons in game), chemistry used to be green also. Both are now light blue. What gives?
    Are we going to have rifle go green next, or dark blue? Aimed Shot go green, or dark blue.
    Please explain. Thank you.
    Grupurt Division 9 [RSGE] Ret.
    Second Nanomage Agent To Hit Lvl 200 on RK1

RK1

I'm not sure I follow what you are saying here.

Are you saying that the color of Sharp Obj and Chemistry are different color for Agents in 14.2.0.1 than they are in 14.1?

Last time I checked them, the color of the Sharp Obj and Chemistry skills are the same in 14.1 as they are in 14.2.0.1.

Both skills have the light green color... the same color as the Rifle skill for Agents.

I suggest you check again.

Sharp Objects used to be a green skill. When it changed, I do not know. Chemistry was at one point green also.
    It was a sort of a joke, Sharp Objects, our 1 green weapon skill, and there are no weapons in game for it.
    Grupurt Division 9 [RSGE] Ret.
    Second Nanomage Agent To Hit Lvl 200 on RK1

RK1

True, true, they were both definately green, when they changed no one knows.

Word has it they will be changing fling/bow/burst/aimed and rifle to green for agents so they can have an uber alpha strike in pvp, so they had to take some of our other skills away.

Re: ...

Originally posted by AgentGimpy

Word has it they will be changing fling/bow/burst/aimed and rifle to green for agents so they can have an uber alpha strike in pvp, so they had to take some of our other skills away.
    lol? Not trying to flame you, but where did this "word" come from?

Making so many skills green for us doesn't sound at all like something FC would do. An "FC Certified" plan would involve something along the lines of nerfing everyone else to have no useful green skills.
    Last edited by Zeroshift; May 16th, 2002 at 06:28:50.

Dunno, my opifex agent got green-cyan sharp object skill.
    Add new clothes! More sexy stuff! More rubber stuff! ASAP!!! :P

i don't see what your all whining about... so two of your useless and never used skills supposivly to a darker skill level (barely a difference). That would be like like an enforcer getting all worried because he nano programming skill was upped from 3.0 to 3.2 IP points increase.

/me is selling cheese for 4 credits a slice
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

Me thinks you were confused. Sneak attack, concealment, perception are green. Rifle, aimed shot, throwing weapons are aqua.
    Graxulus Solitus Soldier Atlantean (RK1) - Current Main
    Graxas Solitus agent Atlantean
    Graxxus Opifex agent Atlantean
    Graxxius Atrox agent Rimor <Retired>