ok , well nerfs and slander are running wild through out the Boards and I for one am disgusted by the name calling and crying for Nerfs . Many of us believe that the Funcom Devs actualy dont even play the game . So what is the solution ?

Easy if u realy think about it . Establish a line of comunication between sevral individuals and Devs . People Who care about their class and will not Cry nerf on another class no matter what ! Peopl who have experiance with that class and who are very knowlegable about Game mechanics . People who can point out to the devs why this / that wont work and what will fly and what wont .

Honestly , I am tired of Nerfs and Name calling and Flames . You can not open a thread anywhere on this board without seeing it degrade into a flame or Nerf .

So lets think about this and lets nominate people to represent those class's .

Cosmik : You are only one person . You come in here and see all the Spam and all the flames and all the whinning . I do not envy your position and i for one totaly understand why your posts are few and far between .

Lets Help FC devs understand the Game and the profesion mechanics that are in place . Lets help them understand what the changes they will make will effect Profesions and Items . Give them Feedback on proposed Changes and What realy needs to be fixed , not just your class but that of over all mechanics ( HP BAr bug comes to mind ) Have them bounce ideas off of true players who play those profesions .

for my class i nominate Resta / Gridlock

I know it will never be a reality , but it is a thought . Something that can be built upon . Something that can help shape our community and strenghten your Player base . At least give it some thought .

-------------- Bump if you agree ------------