Thread: Why dont treatment kits come in 125+ in shops

Why dont treatment kits come in 125+ in shops

I believe that they needed to be added to shops, its silly having to be stuck with 125 ql charges, i dont think its too practical to run missions for treatment kits... just a suggestion...

This wouldn't be a problem, if FC fixed the doc treatment kit tradeskills to make it actually build 75 kits instead of 1.

Those kits are better anyway. I guess you're stuck with loqer ql nano kits though, or whatever you can find in missions...
    :/

Originally posted by iamblades
    This wouldn't be a problem, if FC fixed the doc treatment kit tradeskills to make it actually build 75 kits instead of 1.

Those kits are better anyway. I guess you're stuck with loqer ql nano kits though, or whatever you can find in missions...
    :/
    Um, last time I made an ETK it was 75 charges and not 1. What QL level are you talking about here?
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Also, there are loads of kits (both nano and treatment) in chests in team missions. I can't comment on solo missions.

Creala,

166 NT RK2.

I have been soloing of late (darn token boards), after one week of missions At approx 3 hours a night ave. I now have two bags of nothing but health and nano chargers, I have not to date spent a credit on a recharger in over two weeks (maybe longer but i have slept since then). Also have seen a serious increase in the number of on the fly ones too.

Yeah so they added to the loot table...SO?
    THey dont stack so you end up with packs and packs of 50s.

And you have to run missions, or get teams to hand them over .....and if you have any nano users in team your fighting over them.

Just put them in stores and bloody well be done with it.....I posted on this months ago.

Phinger 181 NT
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

agreed, just put them in the bloody stores, but make the ql's not too far away. or make ones in missions come in only a couple diff ql's (keep seeing 154, 152, 168, 170, 188, etc), and make them stack!

Angry

Personaly I think they bloody ruined the loot drops in chests by almost just giving us first aid/treatment/nano kits.
    At least half my loot now days is that, and I don´t even use that much of them.

Um, last time I made an ETK it was 75 charges and not 1. What QL level are you talking about here?>>

I guess they fixed the 1 ETK bug then?

At least a couple of months ago, when you made ETKs, you'd only get a stack of 1.. If they fixed it, you can ignore my comment though.. :/

/me should read patch notes more carefully..

It gave 75 charge per pack, has been fix for a very long time.

Well, my enf buddies are happy as long as I still have my pharma tradeskill ....., which will deffinately be gone unless there will be some way to make the nano version of the ETK.

Those stims just suck.... 400-500k for 8 or 9 stims qal 120? haha
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

what I'd like to see

I agree that you should be able to buy treatment kits up to QL:200 in shops. It must be a massive pain in the behind for those huge trox enf with 6000 hp to have to slowly heal themselves with the 125 kits. As an MA, it's not too bad for me since I can easily suppliment my use of kits with my healing nano's, but pity any high level class that doesn't have heals or a doc nearby.

But what I think is even more important is to make nano kits available up to 200 in shops. Or at least allow the creation of nano kits through some tradeskill. It's insane that you can make ones for hp, but not np. I've been in teams with docs and NT's who can take a long time to rebuild their nano pool, and there's no way for them to speed it up (aside from the HoT nano type programs).

Also, for the love of the gods, reduce the cost of making the damn tradeskill healing items! Even at level 129, buying a supply of those from a trader is murderously expensive!

Just my thoughts
    Later
    Virind

====
    Member of Divsion 9, and Rubi Ka's first irony based life form