Thread: What do you look for in a team?

Question What do you look for in a team?

The ability to easily blow through ql180 and up missions or simply a fun group of people to hang out with? Ultimately, the ideal situation would be to have a combination of the two, but I find that RARELY happens. If you had to choose, which of the two do you prefer?

The reason I ask is, over the past couple of weeks of grouping with various people in BS, I've found I'd much rather have good, enjoyable company than being saddled with crybabies who blame everyone else when they die and generally take everything too seriously. In truth, I go to BS and team primarily to socialize and have fun, not rake in uber amounts of xp (though that's always nice). I don't care how many trips I make to the reclaim, I always have a good sense of humor about it, ya know?

Beautiful, scantilly clad women

I like RPing teams and ones that compliment me. Like, "Wow, who just did that hit?!" That was back when I first got my 1k+ nuke. Ah...Memories. I also would rather group with a bunch of gimps then an uber-l33t idiot who followd the cookie-cuttter route. If I see a fixer, I know they are patient and understand, being the #1 Gimps. I would rather have a fixer in my group than a Doc or Enf or MP. They are simply more understanding and appreciative of others, or usualy. Nice people are nice people to team with. I care about xp, and it usualy comes first, because finding 5 fixers to group with me gets hard...Heheheh! Gimps Unite!
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Cool gimps?

Fixers ain't gimps..... well not all of them
    Some of the best groups i've ever had was with fixers.
    i love fixers with Grid armor, as they can go and tank real means and u see them dodge bullets in matrix style, while we hit the stupid mob with all we got.
    But even fixers Without Grid do fine, as some of them know how to play.
    To have a big gun and blast 50% of that though torpedo doesent help you a bit when he turns to you and bash you to kingdom come while he say "dont you ever do that again"
    There are many n00b traders and mp's, and there are good Nt's and fixers, So i dont looka t the proffession, but rather how they Act as a person.
    you can almost always guess the outcome in the minutes before u enter an mission.
    My favorite team was with 2 traders, one Nt, a Soldier, Fixer and me.
    We did some serious damage, and the way the mission was done was almost sight for sore eyes.
    No one said a word, but we all knew what to do.
    220/27/62 Crat | 200 NT | 200 fixer |174/14/42 twink trox nt| 100/12 trader| 60/6 enf|

Total levels gained since nov 2002 |2500+ |

7 years to ding 220, any better?