Thread: Player VS Player

Player VS Player

I have not really tried pvp in AO, but for a week now i have tried dueling people. Let me add i am not OE'ed, all my armor and Novaflow is in my lvl's range. Im lvl 65 soldier
    I Have not won a single duel yet. It seems like everyone I fight in my lvl has oe'ed ql 180ish guns and blow my ass to high heaven. In the upcoming patch with the OE and all, Will this be fixed?
    It is really sad that i cant even beat ONE single person.

Yep it will .....

Soldiers suck on low lvls btw.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Yeah, soldiers arn't allowed to successfully pvp till lvl 150, and then everyone says they're cheap and calls em zoners.

Oh and every time you comment on how weak your proffession seems to be people will tell you you're uber because of mirror mk X (which the lvl 150 people have) and shout down any luvin you try to get. Enjoy your proff.

ps Start an enforcer, much more successfull pvper at during the entire time soldiers suck at pvp.

pps you Have to overequip and get decent implants to pvp too. Most of the pvp'ers do, so to compete you'll have to do so as well. Some of the implants I'm putting in my lvl 72 enforcer are ql 145 for example.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Martial Artists are a good choice too.

Don't let the gang banging Omni's let you down.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Re: Player VS Player

Originally posted by Bert449
    I have not really tried pvp in AO, but for a week now i have tried dueling people. Let me add i am not OE'ed, all my armor and Novaflow is in my lvl's range. Im lvl 65 soldier
    I Have not won a single duel yet. It seems like everyone I fight in my lvl has oe'ed ql 180ish guns and blow my ass to high heaven. In the upcoming patch with the OE and all, Will this be fixed?
    It is really sad that i cant even beat ONE single person.
    Sounds like me after 4-5 weeks in the game. I didn't have the slightes clue on OE and Implants. But the I got uber, and now my lvl30 trader wishes 14.2 would be delayed until doomsday.

14.2 is good tho. I was against it at first, but it's all for the better of the game. (And probably FC's wallet. And in the end, that's all that matters)
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Soldiers dont suck Pre 150! My sol could be an example ;/ I dunno if I should pvp with her much tho, you know, I gave up! ;/

LOL.. OEing doesn't stop twinks at all. Just makes Trader twinks more powerful, and other twinks just neutral. 25%-50% damage change isn't gonna kill grossly OE twinks. And my twink (firstbuild) is going to laugh after she's deprived your skills 149 points (level 12) and you hit for 11 crit damage with a QL 50 gripo.
    ~Chris