Thread: traders

traders

every1 is saying they r so uber, y? doesnt seem that way to me. also, those special trader shop terminals, what do they sell? and how much more money do u gte to sell stuff to them?

Trader twinks are really powerful

But if it's your first character and you don't have any friends that can hook you up with nanos and weapons they isn't that good.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Heh so many trader threads, ill bump this one with my 2 trader fights today.

fight one in MMD aganist ABID, I now have my mk 2 armour set and by chance there was also DrKinky, and ouchh there to buff me. ztarv gave me UVC.

SO here i was, 8500 Hit points, lvl 160 soldier, q 200 implants, UVC, Evade buffs. mk X!!!

Run into town, realising that the second i cast mk X ill be rooted and helpless i do not. I alpha abid with my q lvl 187 flashpoint, did half his health. was very happy : ) knowing that i was deprived horribly, i whipped out my q 170 nova instead of my 200.

BUT by the time that i had my q 170 nova out. i had been critted, no joke, for 1233, 7 times. i was dead : (

second was against xcept, wasnt really ready, ran into MMD alphaed, did like.. 15% of his hp. tried to run.. rooted... taking massive ithika dmg. get to the water to swim.. rooted. dead.

both traders i barely hurt even with the best buffs in game.. sigh.

Hehe

Thought I`d try on Abid when my new imps were done, but ti sounds like thats not a good idea

I am currently lvl 156 and cant fit my last two imps (ql 200 right hand and ql 191 head). The corona kit is too damn hard to get back on after the med suit I need for the complete imp kit.
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Now tell us what your duck-exp skill number is so we can all laugh. A person with a reasonably decent duck-exp skill value could not be critted 7 times in a row by a shotgun.

I'm not sure if you are aware (well you probably are now since you died) but it takes a long time to switch weapons. You would be better off not doing that in the middle of PvP. You will lose a lot if you use that tactic. Some weapons can switch faster than others so maybe it'd work with some but most will incur a very significant delay if you switch.

Nianna I am lvl 160 and my duck exp as well as my others are maxxed out. do you think that it makes any difference against q 200 scope and uvc? nope..

If i hadnt swapped weapons i probably would have never hurt him because after my measly alpha with the nova, he would have rooted me and picked me off with his superior range.

if you think you have a strategy to beat someone like abid. please let me know. if u think you can beat someone like him, or xcept etc.. please challenge them and let me know.

and yes i am not exxagerating 1233 x 7 not a single non crit in there.

and btw i have a lvl 160 soldier 150 mp 154 nt 104 nt and some others, it's very rude of you to assume i don't know anything about this game. and you appear to know it all. for a long time there have been discussions about how your evade skills mean nothing against crit percentages.. tell me what your classes/levels and pvp expericens are please.

oh and in case you think im a gimp let me post my stats.

5900 HP unbuffed, Full set of decraniums armour.

Full set of q 200 implants designed around pvp. i use TMS mk 10, q 200 nova/190 flashpoint. my evades are maxed and implanted. my runspeed is maxed, and i have plenty of pvp experience.

i will admit what i am lacking.. a q 150 +ELLTS (yeah i got 50 mil laying around) and a yatamuchy or something to increase range. once i get this maybe ill be better off.
    Last edited by Nothinman; May 4th, 2002 at 09:26:59.

Originally posted by CHiK
    Nianna I am lvl 160 and my duck exp as well as my others are maxxed out. do you think that it makes any difference against q 200 scope and uvc? nope..

If i hadnt swapped weapons i probably would have never hurt him because after my measly alpha with the nova, he would have rooted me and picked me off with his superior range.

if you think you have a strategy to beat someone like abid. please let me know. if u think you can beat someone like him, or xcept etc.. please challenge them and let me know.

and yes i am not exxagerating 1233 x 7 not a single non crit in there.

and btw i have a lvl 160 soldier 150 mp 154 nt 104 nt and some others, it's very rude of you to assume i don't know anything about this game. and you appear to know it all. for a long time there have been discussions about how your evade skills mean nothing against crit percentages.. tell me what your classes/levels and pvp expericens are please.

oh and in case you think im a gimp let me post my stats.

5900 HP unbuffed, Full set of decraniums armour.

Full set of q 200 implants designed around pvp. i use TMS mk 10, q 200 nova/190 flashpoint. my evades are maxed and implanted. my runspeed is maxed, and i have plenty of pvp experience.

i will admit what i am lacking.. a q 150 +ELLTS (yeah i got 50 mil laying around) and a yatamuchy or something to increase range. once i get this maybe ill be better off.
    OMG you are a GIMP, I am nano breed NT and got 5012 totally unbuffed health

No wonder the Traders kicks yoiur ass
    NT phone HOME!!

UVC is gone in next patch and you will once again see evades has a point. If you have evades you wont be critted 7 times in a row by an equal level player if the player maxed evades.

Dunno exactly how evades work, but I sense that levels is a factor on evades. I crit a lot on lower level players even without critbuff and they have maxed evades (as high as my ATK). But as I don't know the game formulars I can't be certain. :P Might be my luck-charm.
    ~Lone

Garzu, your an exception not everyone has the best loot in the game.

to get my 5889 or so HP i have only the 400 token baord. 6/7 peices of decraniums mk 2. 3 q 200 life implants. maxed body dev and stamina.

now you probably have 1k tokens. 7/7 mk2 some of those +200 HP rings and shoulder pad things. maybe a padded coat. I dunno, but I would at least say im average or above average with my equipment and stats.

Originally posted by CHiK
    Garzu, your an exception not everyone has the best loot in the game.

to get my 5889 or so HP i have only the 400 token baord. 6/7 peices of decraniums mk 2. 3 q 200 life implants. maxed body dev and stamina.

now you probably have 1k tokens. 7/7 mk2 some of those +200 HP rings and shoulder pad things. maybe a padded coat. I dunno, but I would at least say im average or above average with my equipment and stats.

Hehe, yeah, but I wasnt serious... no equipment in the world can save my ass from a trader... They kick my ass so bad its actually one good reason if I quit this game. Debuffs are way to easy to land, debuffs should have at least 200% resist. This is not only traders, but also docs and MPs too.

Another good quittin reason is the heal vs dmg in PvP now, it is really bad already for all non healing professions, now with UVC gone I get in really deep trouble, which I am already. Its not fun to PvP when ppl can heal faster than I can nuke for dmg. And its not fun to pvp when someone can totally ruin your whole char with just one cast of a debuff...
    NT phone HOME!!