Thread: Battle Suits POST 14.2

Battle Suits POST 14.2

Before I whine, ql 200's wont sell for 1.3mill will they, if not, how much?

Cuz remember what I said about everyone getting the chance and then when "I" lvl 154 decide to do it, okok not much different between ql 180-200 ;] but, everytime i want to, there a nerf around the corner.

I believe they will sell for 300ish? I remember reading they took the first digit off the price.

It's a lame way to excuse nerfing battlesuit blitzing. "Making it cheaper".. That's just funny since suits never sold in stores anyway. *sighs* Oh well I already have the 59M that I need. [RK2 here, that's enough. )
    ~Chris

PS: okay, so they sometimes do, but no one would buy them anyway.
    Last edited by Megabio; May 11th, 2002 at 23:39:42.

Battle suits do sell in superior shops occasionally, but we all know the reason that Funcom is changing them is not so that people can afford them. They give far too much money compared to other loot right now and should be changed probably, but to give such a lame reason for lowering the price (considering practically no one at all uses battlesuits due to a number of factors, the most important being that you can't even fit through a mission door in one) insults my intelligence. Last time they tried to explain away a high level character switching from RK2 to RK1 as a web page update error. Do they think we are stupid?

Originally posted by Nianna
    Do they think we are stupid?

Yup.
    ~Chris

Here's the values of the old QL200 battlesuits and the new ones.
    Code:
    Type            14.1 Value  14.2 Value   Ratio
    --------------  ----------  ----------   -----
    Omni-Pol Elite  19,034,450   9,034,450   47.5%
    Omni-Pol	18,082,727   8,082,727   44.7%
    Desert          17,131,005   1,713,100   10.0%
    Plasteel	16,179,282   6,179,282   38.2%
    Urban           15,227,560   5,227,560   34.3%
    Enhanced	14,275,837   1,427,583   10.0%
    Note that this isn't the amount you get from the shop, but it shows the relative value compared to now of the battlesuits. I think a QL200 elite battlesuit will sell for about 700k at the trader shop, maybe 600k at a omni shop, and 400k at a neutral shop.
    Last edited by Nianna; May 12th, 2002 at 02:45:11.

Originally posted by Cosmik
    Keep in mind that they will be available from a vendor in 14.2. Higher sell rate means higher buy rate.
    In my poll cosmik replyed and said this. I don't know why he thinks players will actuallu buy these items.......

Originally posted by Megabio
    It's a lame way to excuse nerfing battlesuit blitzing. "Making it cheaper".. That's just funny since suits never sold in stores anyway.

Come 14.2 they will.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Whoops. Didn't see Intrepid's post. 5am on a Monday morning will do that to you.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Why put them in stores?

THEY ARE ****
    THE 14.2 CHANGES WILL DO NOTHING. NOONE WILL BUY ONE. NOONE WILL WANT TO BUY ONE -50% PENALTY IS TOO MUCH.

IF THEY HAD *NO* PENALTIES AT ALL (i mean AT ALL, no evades, (well maybe a small one) no nano penalty) people *might*

But as it stands - No damn way.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

battle suits suck. pre and post 14.2 . i have not seen stats on a battle suit that would make me put one on for combat yet.

Arrow BUMP

The fact that you can't see the weapon you are weilding makes them lame without even considering the penalties they give.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19