Thread: Rank and Mission Bug

Unhappy Rank and Mission Bug

First Problem:

Our Leader tried to promote me to a higher rank but it didn't work. i'm still unit leader. I use the command /org leave and i'm still in the organisation. We could do what we want - I'm still Unit Leader!

Second Problem:

I've done some missions and after sometime the mission disapperared. Not while the time is over or something - had 5 hours left. I cannot perform the mission, before I can complete it - it disapperared and i didn't get money or xp for it.

thx for your help

Whitesand

Re: Rank and Mission Bug

Originally posted by Whitesand
    First Problem:

Our Leader tried to promote me to a higher rank but it didn't work. i'm still unit leader. I use the command /org leave and i'm still in the organisation. We could do what we want - I'm still Unit Leader!
    Have you petitioned in game about it? If not, I would advise doing so. That way an ARK or GM can look into your org and if needed, fix any issues or promote you themselves. (Can your org leader promote others?)

Second Problem:

I've done some missions and after sometime the mission disapperared. Not while the time is over or something - had 5 hours left. I cannot perform the mission, before I can complete it - it disapperared and i didn't get money or xp for it.
    The mission icon from your mission view disappeared? Did you still have the key in your inventory? And for further information digging, where'd you get the mission from, what type was it, and to where?
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative