Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forming up an Omni Super-Power

Re: Azz....

Originally posted by Beartwo

Last Tarasque spawn (yesterday) Mayhem gathered in the dungeon with a strong enough team to kill Tarasque.

To get in we all had to run a gauntlet of high lvl clanners...the usual ganking crew
    Once inside they left us alone, and didnt even try to kille tarasque...... until Tarasque was down to about 10% hp.

BAMM, they attack us (who are very intent on killing tara at the time) but they have no chance whatsoever of getting the loot since they havent been present since the start of the fight.

This is simply smallminded and quite usual for Storm... ever since I first bumped into Snarf and the others in Ace its been exactly like this. They may be great friends to their own, but I`d bet theyd kill other clanners trying to get the loot from Tarasque as well....

Simply because they were too late ...

LOL!!!

That was a hilarious post...

Poor omnis were killed in a 25% zone... that must suck. Perhaps you learned something to next time? Always be prepared for attacks?
    NT phone HOME!!

WHY?

All a guild is most of the time is organizing camps and a chat client.

Just give all 150+ people a world wide chat. People will get creative and start shouting that they want to camp the taraesque and a bunch of peeps will prolly want in.
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12