Thread: Anyone no where this place is please?

Question Anyone no where this place is please?

http://www.thesimshsn.org/images/AO/scrn0001.jpg

Anyone know where this is? Seems to say Pamossos? I want to SHOP hehe
    Last edited by PSTLC5; Apr 26th, 2002 at 10:19:19.

Probably a GM Place or something. Parnossos is s mountain of central Greece north of the Gulf of Corinth. In ancient times it was sacred to Apollo, Dionysus, and the Muses. Delphi was at the foot of the mountain. (ripped from dictionary.com)

That's the super secret ARK hideout, sort of the Bat Cave of Rubi Ka.

ARK hangout

Yep its an ARK hangout, been to another one during char creation feck up. Lots of nice toys about lol

Thank you :)

Dang I need to become an ARK :P

Thank you for your replies.

I didn't even know the ARKS had special places, oh well, live and learn
    I must warn you that I fight very dirty, I spit and fart and soil myself

Me

"Sings we a dances of Wolves
    Who smells fear and slays the coward

Sings we a dances of Mans
    Who smells Gold and slays his brother"

once i had a low level character sitting around old athens and got warpped to some ark places. the first place was this weird place where they tested out objects in the game. like there was an area where all the doors that existed in the game just stood around openning and closing. and another area with all the HEADS used in the game sticking out of the ground on poles. very freaky. all sorts of people were warped there. lots of omnis and clanners, low levels and high levels. some people just teamed up and used their grid nanos to get out. i stuck around to see what would happen. then everyone who was left got warped to the zone where parnassos is. but right in front of parnassos was a mayhem area. lol. some people started pvping. i just wandered around cuz i didn't see anyone low enough to attack a lvl 4.

then right past the mayhem area(it was called red blossom) was the place with all the shops. basically, every type of shop terminal you could think of was in 1 place. as you'll see from my screen shots, i only had 2500 so i didn't try to buy anything. wonder if there was anything cool in the terminals.

here i am standing in front of all the terminals:
    http://www.cloudedmoon.com/pics/scrn0004.jpg

this is the mayhem zone next to parnassos:
    http://www.cloudedmoon.com/pics/scrn0005.jpg

and this is the view of parnassos from the mayhem zone:
    http://www.cloudedmoon.com/pics/scrn0006.jpg

i'm sure some ark just went crazy and decided to screw with some people. eventually(after like 5-10 minutes) i was warped back to newland. heh. was kind of a cool trip, though.

btw, you can see the corpse of someone who terminated to get out of there. lol.

How do I get there now? So much shop! I WANT TO GO THERE NOW! Btw wtf are ARK?
    Money is everything.

Ahh... Parnassos! I love that place! You can not get there by plane. car. or boat. Think of it has some heaven where all the ARKs and GMs hang-out. It is also known as GM Playfield. Once in a while they have a few teleportation errors... I can't tell you much more about it and I'm not sure if this is true because I only gathered this information from a friend that was concluded in that 'accident'. That's all he told me... He also said there were some mountains with a nice view =D

I watched a fight in Parnassos once. On Test server. ARK turned into a Pit Lizard, and summoned Tarasque. That was interesting to watch...

Catch ya planetside.
    Nakomis
    101 Opi MA RK1
    In Search of a Friendly Helpful Guild

Wistler
    53 Sol Engie RK1
    President of NFC

Catch ya planetside...