Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: sweet idea for social cloths

Talking

OK I am now less prone to have this modification.

Being blessed with two Crat suits, there is no more difference betwwen my social and fighting clothing.

Bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahah !!!
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Smile How about cloths for clans

Wouldn't it be nice to see that when a clan is started it get a special top that only that clan's members can use. That way u can see on the chars clothing wich clan he belongs to.

Oh definitely, I bump. Sometimes it is just too much trouble to try to look good. If they implemented that change, you also would not see such a sea of trenchcoats and Senpai coats. So beautify Rubi-Ka; give us one-click social clothes!

Loolieloo

Bump, great idea.

Rav

Talking i had the exact same idea

I had the exact same idea with the tabs.
    That would work great, and its fun to see that someone else had the same idea.

(check my post in the envisioned forum)

*Bumpeddy bumpeddy bumpy bumpy*

*Takes out her bumping machine with a punching glove*

BUMP BUMP BUMPEDDY!

I luv this idea! =)

Saves Inventory space 2. =P

Good Idea, Bump!

Only got to read first page, but, I think the overequiping patch will help this cause, and anyway I would love to see more people in social armor, maybe if they implemented a closet that you coud put in your apartment (or carry round with you) you click it and can arange a number of full suits which you can switch between at a click of a button, and the closet "remebers" you can equip it when you got to put them back on.
    I quested all the way to Penumbra, and I didn't even get a lousy t-shirt.

Bump for a great idea.
    Llyrr - Level 120 Omni Agent

"They show you how detergents take out bloodstains. I think if you've got a T-shirt with bloodstains all over it, maybe your laundry isn't your biggest f*ing problem." - George Carlin

Originally posted by Cosmik
    I've always liked this idea, and passed along a similar discussion on the idea to the rest of the team before. I'll push with it again as I would really love to see this option.
    Yeah, you tell 'em who's boss Cosmik

I saw this idea posted a long time ago, thought it was a great idea then too
    I must warn you that I fight very dirty, I spit and fart and soil myself

Me

"Sings we a dances of Wolves
    Who smells fear and slays the coward

Sings we a dances of Mans
    Who smells Gold and slays his brother"

Smile

Re-bumping a good idea, whatever it was.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345