Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NT's should get a patch

Hey Cosmik, did you see the NTL website and Dai-Galen's responses to our issues?

I guess those higher ups/devs think we're full of it...looks like we'll continue to be screwed, no?
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website

Originally posted by Cosmik
    FYI, I've been gathering information on the top concerns of the Nano Technicians and have been looking into the issues that affect them (fumbles, damage....and I even have looked at the nano resist work you've been doing, Garzu).

Thanks for all the threads so far guys - keep em coming. And yes, as I get more info on these concerns I'll let you know.

Thanks Cosmik. The NR results was better than I thought they would be... I resisted about 45% of the Plunders (190%). with 794 NR and at max def. I just hope that the devs can see the problem with debuffs that got 100% resist. As I in general are against a boost of the NR skill, because my profession rely on landing nukes, I personally think that debuffs that got same chance of resist as my nukes are to powerful. That means docs init debuff and traders divest, perhaps also MPs dominate, but I rarely fight MPs or get debuffed by them for some reason. The problem with docs init debuff is the huge impact it effectively does on nano init vs the other inits. All inits gets debuffed by same amount, but the actual effect is much higher on nano init.

Those debuffs are in my opinion to powerful to land everysingle time.

I cant help but feeling a little disappointed in the answers we got from the devs. I realize they have to be careful with promises now that OE and crits will be nerfed, but their answers was somewhat evasive I think. Specially the fumble part, where they didnt answer the question at all, and came up with some stuff about Real Means and Aces got high resist instead, which we all know. But resists isnt a big problem for me anymore, now that I got so high MC, fumbles/blackholes is the problem, and the ARK I tested NR with, he also commented that the Trader fumbled alot, which he did.

BlackMane also said they were adding new nukes instead of adjusting the current ones. Thats well and nice, but I really really hope they do NOT add more mid nukes such as LDI.... A new nuke above LDI like: 880 MC dmg 1350-2590 and 4.1 sec recharge, would totally make me break down and cry. I really hope we can get some nice nukes to be the masters of nuking as intended. At my lvl I am not the master of nuking at all, MP/Crats are fighting for that title.
    NT phone HOME!!

I agree about the crat thing. Rule of One is an awsome nuke.

Re: Re: hehe

Originally posted by Garzu

Personally I got 945 MC. I cast all nukes. But I would like such a buff.

What exactly are you saying here? NTs dont need anything?
    Sincerly out of all respect but a mc buff wouldnt help us.... Maybe a NR buff.. Recharge Buff (less recharge).. something else... but as it is we kinda have enough mc (at all lvls) for the nf that we are supposed to use..... that has never been changed i dont think it will at the mc fron we are okey... its just some other things that has to be fixed

Sure that we cant never use some nt buffs without traders or mps even if 200... but i played solitus and have never had any troubles with mc shortage...
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Re: oh dear

Originally posted by Barron
    4. Uber nukes SHOULD NOT TAKE TRADE SKILLS!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!??!!?!?!? Yes Grid Armor takes a trade skills BUT THEY ARE FIXERS!!!1 WE ARE STUPID LIL NTS WHO PUT ALL IP INTO NANO SKILLS!!! yer screwing up my IP here.

You mean like the best rifles and pistols shouldn't take tradeskills?

I'm all for making the best stuff be tradeskill only -- weither it be armor, weapons, or nanos.

Player made items should always be the best, it's funner and makes tradeskills viable.

BTW: Excellent job with the caps, they did wonders for your argument's viability.
    Last edited by Zeroshift; May 8th, 2002 at 04:48:59.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234