Thread: Removing Nanos from "Memory"..

Lightbulb Removing Nanos from "Memory"..

I'm sure this has been suggested before, but I'd just like to reitterate the need for this functionality. It would be SO incredibly nice to remove/delete old nanos from your "memory." Part of my reasoning is in the clutter that the nano selection window can acquire. I am an agent, and I have a ton of nanos. I've come to the conclusion that some are worthless to me, while others are more worthwhile. I have to dig somtimes to find the ones I need. Secondly, there's no need for spells once you're moved past them. I have rifle expertise and proficientcy. There is no need for proficientcy, but it lingers around in my nano list. I've accidentally used the wrong nanos on several occasions.

I guess I'm partially just a neat freak, and it'd be nice to "take out the trash."

I mean- how hard could it be? (tm)

I agree

There should be a way to store nanos we don't use another place.

I also got lots of profency and I would like to remove them from my nanolist.
    I AM Kantarell I AM Mbutu
    Techno-Wizard is the most fun to play!

Kantarell, this is OT from the thread, but looking at your sig, I think I remember reading somewhere that crat bots USED to have smgs.

Originally posted by PipBoy
    Kantarell, this is OT from the thread, but looking at your sig, I think I remember reading somewhere that crat bots USED to have smgs.

I guess thats true, but I never got to test it since my crat char wasn't started that early.

Pets with SMG's is da way to go

Well, the problem was that the combat logic made them want to attack at the longest range possible. As a result, instead of standing there and shooting, they spent the entire time running away.....OMG THEY WERE FIXERS!

Well, the problem was that the combat logic made them want to attack at the longest range possible. As a result, instead of standing there and shooting, they spent the entire time running away.....OMG THEY WERE FIXERS!

I also heard that the they had a problem with the range thingy.

btw what's this attitude agains fixers?:P

Just a joke is all. Fixers have been gimped so badly, pretty much all they can do well is run away. They need some luvin badly.

Just a joke is all. Fixers have been gimped so badly, pretty much all they can do well is run away. They need some luvin badly.

True, and it was a funny joke