Thread: best way to gte a yalm?

Question best way to gte a yalm?

besides simply having a high lvl char and giving you low lvls 5mil, is there a pretty decent way to gte a yalm? ive heard soloing around lvl 30 is the best chances to find one inna chest, but also what lvl can i expect to be to buy one if i dont find one (im now lvl31 enf)?
    ps. ne of u millionaires wanna make a huge difference in a new players life, /tell mrbiggel77 and tell me where to meet to donate some creds

around lvl 80 or so you can pull in about 500k per mish soloing if you do it right, you can also mish for battle suits, after about 1 nights of hard work you can at least purchase a ql 50 yal. hope this helps

note im lvl 80 and i can pull 300k on at min per mish
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Originally posted by Xyberviri
    around lvl 80 or so you can pull in about 500k per mish soloing if you do it right, you can also mish for battle suits, after about 1 nights of hard work you can at least purchase a ql 50 yal. hope this helps

note im lvl 80 and i can pull 300k on at min per mish
    Just want to say that you want a low ql yal, ql30-35 is best, higher ql don't give you much so try to get as low ql as possible (30 is lowest in shop)
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Question

Do Yalm still appear in chests?

I hear that the last patches screwed up the loot tables that now Yalms are gone

I know of a couple of people who have found yalms in chests since the last patch

Best way is to level to about 80'ish and do mission after mission for Battle Suits before 14.2 comes out an nerfs this route.

Got my Yalm this way in 3 days of Battle Suit missions (2 levels after Quantum Wings, Man that nano blows compared to a plane).

Question

well guess ill need to gain some lvls then, btw whats a battle suit?

A battlesuit is a single unit full body armour. You put it on your back like tank, but all other armor is removed. Looks cool, not worth using, though.

I got one battlesuit, sold it for 80k in a store.

Two points:

1) If you want a battlesuit mission you will need AOMD to help you sort through the many hundreds of missions till you find one. Otherwise, only an obscessive/compulsive would actually sit for hours looking for the right mission. Not my cup of tea.

2) I rerolled a character after the token change. He is now level 73 with 402 tokens. No Yalhama, but 5 million credits ( 2 million was a twink, but I wasted alot of it on expensive armor). I'm just trying to tell you not to expect one in a chest.

In all of my mission running (450 from old 1 token/mission system and 400 from new token system) I have found 2 Yalhamas in chests (lvl36, lvl 85) and all were before the token system changed.

But, Yalhamas are well worth 5,000,000, they are the greatest thing in the game.
    "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

Just remember that next patch the money you'll get off battlesuits will be nerfed. So get them while you can and get a trader to sell them for you into a trader shop, trader shop pays way more than normal one.

i have somethign similar to aomd but i need to creat a new mission list every time so it is still kinda slow, does the real aomd just auto sort throug a ton of missions real fast?
    also why the hell will they nerf em, r u sure they will? cause it isnt fair when im only lvl34 now and wont make lvl75 before next patch, not even close

AOMD 2.0.... if you can get it to work, should take care of this for ya...

-Mega

Lightbulb

You want to know the best way to get yalm? -- I finally discovered a sure proof guarantee method to get one!

All you got to do is reroll, and make yourself a nanomage meta - ...and BAM, you are now a living, breathing yalm - just level a bit and enjoy relaxin' while your pets own for you, and soon you fly just as good as any lvl 100 with millions of credits to spend on a yalm.

wish my enf could use that flying nano, itd be nice