Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Grats Angelicnova

I posted about how Angelic got her title cause someone heard rumors about her getting it by killing other clanners..
    I did not post to try telling everyone how ûber she is.
    But for a MP with relatively low attackrating i guess she must be kind of uber to outdamage 30 other clanners like you said.
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

Yeah, infact the MPs are the profession with the lowest AMS with a shotgun in the game. They can raise it only 3 points pr lvl. So I agree with Euphorie, its rather amazing that she can pull that off with such low AMS.
    NT phone HOME!!

In one post you say "AMS/DMS doesnt matter, crit buffs comes first anyways, anyone can crit yadda yadda" then in next post its amazing that you can kill someone with low AMS.

Anyone with UVC can kill ppl, cant see anything amazing about angelic.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

I would say that everyone with the right "tactic" can get neo or higher title, but I think it's alot harder for a MP than for a soldier to get it. sooo....

Angelic is amazing!!! :P

She used the same tactics as the other neos, only thing you need is alot of time and a zone really close behind you and always stay away from places where someone can have time to kill you before you can zone
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

It might be easier for a soldier to get it cause of MK shield. Our AMS got nothing to do with it tho.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Originally posted by Mantravadi
    It might be easier for a soldier to get it cause of MK shield. Our AMS got nothing to do with it tho.
    I can agree to 90%, you got higher AMS so you crit harder and bigger chance to do 40% damage, so it got a little bit to do with it.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456