Thread: IEC Flashpoint Laser Rifle-reload bug

IEC Flashpoint Laser Rifle-reload bug

This weapon has a mind of its own when it comes to reloading..manually or automatically but especially manually. This weap holds 5 rounds and therefore most soldiers that use it, reload manually after each kill. The probem is that sometimes it wil reload and sometimes it wont. It will even show 5 rounds 5/5 loaded and when you go to use it, get the...weapon out of ammunition. The recharge on this is 8 secs so the reload time is horrid, you stand there like an idiot getting pounded. Sometimes you can manually reload ad it will say 0/5 or empty. Try agin and same thing but then you fire the weapon and it fires away.

This needs a fix as it has been like this a long time and it is a "death" bug as things like this will get you killed and im tired of dieing to it!

No, this would make soldiers uber!!!1!

j/k

The only way I've found to fix this is to zone, which automatically reloads it, but thats not much help =(

BUMP

Frustrated Flash using NT.
    NT phone HOME!!

Seems like there's a lot of weapons that "have a mind of their own" when reloading. I know I've had some pistols do this to me (no, I dont remember names) and its annoying as heck.

I get an error message saying "you cant use that on that item" or something like that, when I try to manually load some pistols.

Can someone exterminate this bug, please?

Flashpoints are notorious for this.

The issue stems from using the weapon only for specials. No one actually shoots a flashpoint, heh.

Try it with any low clip weapon that has a special. Fire only specials until it is empty, and you can't manually reload it.

-Yense

Thanks guys, I'll pass this on, but out of curiosity, have any of you bug reported it?
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

I bug reported it a couple months ago Cos..

Ok, well, thanks Victrix. I'll kick it around a bit and bring it up to help rush it faster then.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative