Thread: How often does Funcom Patch these days?

How often does Funcom Patch these days?

I'm been back in game for just about a week and I came in just after a major patch and just prior to another major patch. My question is, is this normal? Is funcom at the stage in the game where they are activily patching and correcting things at the blistering speed I'm noticing now? If this is the norm and not just a coincidence that two major patches came out right when i got back that's great to see. Good for them. There were so many problems when i left and so little was done about it that I'm stunned to see them working so hard AND actually accomplishing alot (I'm not saying they weren't working hard before, just that wthey weren't accomplishing much)
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

Arrow patches

No. Major patches (the even numbers, 13.8, 14.0, 14.2 etc.) are about once per 2 months at the moment. Other patches (the odd numbers 13.9, 14.1 and even lesser revisions such as 13.91) usually occur within the first week or two after a major patch, hence the apparent speed. These typically just fix bugs and exploits however.

The next patch (14.2) should hit testlive any day, expect it to be there for a couple of weeks minimum (14.0 was on testlive for about a month).