Thread: Charmed mobs still attacking me

Charmed mobs still attacking me

When you charm a mezzed mob, it often continues to attack no matter whether he is charmed or not. Charmed a mezzed mob twice successfully before he killed me. He got six shots off at me after I successfully charmed him! This has been reported and reported, it is NOT a synch/lag problem. It is a BUG. Fix it before we keep wasting two hours in a HUGE mission only to lose it all to incompetent programming!

Scorus

Does this happen with any particular charm, or just charms in general? And any particular MOB?

Just covering all bases....
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

I make it a habit to mainly fight human mobs in missions, so my experiences have been mainly with that type of mob (OT and neutral). But several other crats have reported this problem on the boards and so I think it is a problem with the interaction of mez and charm. Ask on the crat boards for more specifics.

At this point the standard crat advice is to let your pet hit the mezzed mob first and then charm it. But while this work-around is sufficient in a lot of scenarios, a fix would be all the better!

Scorus

It only happens if you try to charm a mezzed (calmed) mob. You can not do it. The initial charm breaks mezz, but does not charm.

-Yense