Thread: Top 5 Things I LIKE about being an Engineer

Talking Top 5 Things I LIKE about being an Engineer

5. Being able to get missions, implants, shop while not being asked for buffs every 5 seconds.

4. Having THE coolest looking pets in the game

3. Beacon Warp - We may suck in PvP, but what team doesn't like
    having Beacon Warp available.

2. Being able to kill a ql200 mob while eating pizza, chatting with my guild, doing /emotes not having to button mash to heal, calm, mezz, or otherwise do anything but watch our bot's work

1. Bugging the HELL out of MP's and Traders for buffs until they just give up and give them to us. I really want the /whine for buff emote soon.

Let's come up with some ideas that make Engineers FUN not /ranting and raving.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Ownz Anxicor Botos [benched]
    Malcom Aaleji Thompon [benched]
    Reynaldo Splinnter Fukuda [benched]
    Quinn Falsify Varela [active]
    ----------------------------------------------

Kind of ironic that engineering isn't on that list.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Re: Top 5 Things I LIKE about being an Engineer

Originally posted by Aaleji
    2. Being able to kill a ql200 mob while eating pizza, chatting with my guild, doing /emotes not having to button mash to heal, calm, mezz, or otherwise do anything but watch our bot's work
    Vets aren't ql200 though and neither are the lowers ACEs the lower vets are wl140ish up to 180ish i believe it is. And if you have fought vets you know if you don't heal your bot is smashed. and even if you do heal some of em still smash your bot

but i do love number 1
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

Things I like best about being an MP:

5. Being able to get missions, implants, shop, do missions and not having to worry about getting buffed.

4. Having THE coolest looking pets in the game

3. Beacon Warp - If the mob switches from the pet, the Reclaim beacon warp whisks me away almost instantly

2. Being able to kill a ql200 mob while eating pizza, chatting with my guild, doing /emotes not having to button mash to heal, calm, mezz, or otherwise do anything but watch our demon's work

1. Bugging the HELL out of Engi's, Traders, Agents, Soldiers, Crats, Docs and Fixers who want buffs until they just give up and show me some quality grovelling. I really want the /whine for buff emote soon so I can really watch them grovel.

Let's come up with some ideas that make MPs FUN not /ranting and raving.

A.