Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crit buffs nerfed in 14.2

As a MA myself, I think it's pretty dumb to hear people saying MA's are easily outdamaged...People look at a MA, watch it hit 2x, and say "hmm, ok, weak damage" just because soldiers and/or enforcers and crit 3x in an opening battle, that makes little difference though, a soldier can burst/fa/fs and afterwards start doing crappy damage, with large recharge times, MA's have a 1s attack/recharge time, and we have an average damage, believe it or not MA's outdamage enforcers/soldiers if tuned right.
    Gazi "Mottom" - Master 5th Dan

"It is a wise man that sits and watches but only a fool rushes in wildly." -Dai-Galean

"It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it. " -Confucious

"The gaming community has put up with this turd in our swimming pool for WAY TO long.." -Notintheface

Re: don't people realize

Originally posted by Gold
    that a crit nerf is an ma nerf?

talked to an ma guy, and we both agreed that IF 14.2 becomes what the rumours say...ma's are gonna have one heck of a time getting teams in the future.

No offense to the ma's, but the main reason people want them in a group is the crit buffs. I like ma's, they do even decent damage and help a little with heals, and unlike alot of professions, they usually don't mind healing (can't understand why traders heal as little as they do, well...most traders), but without UVC, they are not all that interesting for most teams.

People are talking about shotguns and their crits...ehum, just to let u know...we have alot of different guns at high level to chose from. I can switch to a lower critting, higher normal shotgun if I want to? Vektor and medium comes to mind.
    well to me it seems everyone would like to have a ma in the team. since we do desenct damage compared to everyone else now. we will be better after this.
    why would you take another enf when a ma will outdamage him.

think it over before you say ma's will get fecked.
    my consern is they will end up nerfing ma's becourse we'll do too much damage compared to everyone else.

but if they make the "other" crit buff worth anything it wont change much i guess, if it's only like going from uvc to lma. most ppl wont really notice it much anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12