Thread: New bug with MP summoned weapons/ possibly with DOTs in general?

New bug with MP summoned weapons/ possibly with DOTs in general?

I have had some occasions lately when I've killed a mob but not got any xp and no loot rights, it just disappears right away. Today my summoned weapon once again did cast a dot (yes they do that even if people say they never see it, at least mine does) on the mob and that dot was the last thing to hit the mob - I got not xp or no loot. I think that's what happened the previous times as well.

This has never happened to my other characters, but I know that one time I was doing a team mission with a doc who used to cast dots on the hardest mobs, and sometimes we got no xp from the kills. I wonder if it's always been like this, if it's been changed lately so that DOTs are seen the same as acid pools (outside damage) or if it's a bug.

Anyone else bumped into this problem?

Hrm.... I hope that's not true, otherwise I'll never start using BwT or Shen with my MA.

Originally posted by Jinya
    Hrm.... I hope that's not true, otherwise I'll never start using BwT or Shen with my MA.
    Hmmm, actually never seen this problem with my MA, but I've not played her that much lately... anyway too weird and I'd like to know what's going on.

I recently got a QL60ish BwT, and haven't increased my parry to use it yet (I like my QL 130ish BoP thank you... not sure I'm going to start now if this is true for MA dot attacks.