Thread: Need Confirmation - IP Reallocation

Need Confirmation - IP Reallocation

Here's the scenario:

I've reach L150, which means that when the IP reallocation comes in, I'll get 90 points to play with, plus another 11 from the Title Levels upto and including TL5.

If I decide to reallocate, will I be using the 90 points first, or will it affect the 11 first?

I know it sounds stupid to ask this question, but I'd like confirmation on what the result of this scenario would be, as I would hate for this to be overlooked.

I'm sure there are alot of other higher level people thinking the same thing, but are too afraid to ask.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Bumping this up, as I would firstly like to get an answer, and that's not going to happen while Gene13 decides to spam the whole of the Next Patch forum with junk posts.

People seem to forget that threads usually get responses based on the merits of there content. Taking the tack of "pron-style" tunneling to threads that they "feel" have some relevance is a waste of time for everyone.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

You will not get the 11 permanent points until the actual 90 point period is up (or maybe if you use up all the 90 points) so you don't have to worry about in which order they are used up.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

those who wont do IPR. those who exploited surgery clinics. those who tutored on ncu and scope.

they are the ones who will rule rubi-ka.

what good will a 120 soldier who did ipr and got ql 125 implants and ncu, do to a 120 soldier who got 300 ncu, ql 200 implants and selfequipped ql 200 weapon that wont be affected by OE rules due to OE'ed implants? toss a ql 200 scope (the good old sort) on top of this, and you got GODS and MORTALS.