Thread: Torrith the Ancient

Torrith the Ancient

Hands up who knows about this lovely big scorpiod!

Cos i met it for the first time today (in GTC) and im dying to know more about it

Apparently it drops some equipment that makes ya a better melee fighter? Sounds good to me! *Polishes her Riders*

Any info would be much appreciated thanks
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Drops the

Neural Interpreting Nball - Melee fighting
    http://antiguardians.org/itemdb.php?cmd=view&id=152256

Drops one of about q120.
    (was +25 to 1he etc and i think and +12 to melee energy)

I had one once required 551 stamina. Was going to sell it but a #$#@$ zone crash made the reclaim eat the bag it was in along with a bunch of other stuff

Oh and its enforcer only

Ok thanks for the info
    Shame its Enf only tho ... +25 to my 1he would come in handy

Another quick question:

How often does he spawn there? Is it random? Cos its the first time ive ever seen him and its not as tho ya see any people around camping that area...
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

thanks

Could U mention where He spawns for the Rest of Us?

Are you on Rubi 1 or 2?

Can I send you a Tell if you won't post the Location?

Some people are Enfocers using 1Handed and CAN use the NBall even if you can't

Thanks
    If you are Failing to Plan,

You are Planning to Fail.

If ya know where the Sand Mantis spawn is in GTC, i found him just outside that little rock formation.

Its a short distance West of Shades Outpost. Havent got the exact co-ords tho sorry

Hope this helps

Edit: And yep im on RK1 .. so if ya want any more info on where he is send me a /tell
    Last edited by Keaorata; Apr 17th, 2002 at 12:14:05.
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

Hehehe

Dunno what level your toons are, but if you're like me the first time I saw him:

At level mid 30's, full team, found him. At the same time, a team of level 60's arrived, apparently ready to kill him.

We talked and decided to all jump him just to find out what happens.

Torrith hit XXXXXX for 800+ damage!

Was all I caught from the massive scrolling of text. I, being a doc, was one of the later to die, being further back and not being able to heal enough to out-aggro the 60's.

The fight was fast It was over in a couple of minutes. But I remember the damage hitting for that range. Probably in part due to armor and evades for our guys not being up to snuff to take him.

What level should your team be to kill him? Reason I ask is, though you said it drops a ql 125 item, the AG site link says it's 200. Which is correct?

I'm at level almost 100 now and wonder when I can have the fun of getting a team together to go after him. Mort'n'Mission diet is getting old.
    Last edited by Roland Deschain; Apr 20th, 2002 at 13:39:55.
    Billroth - Doctor RK1
    Order of the Crimson Cross

it drops what ever level the monster is....that 200 is just what FC uses to calculate what the vaules will be for "x" qlvl......
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

I *think* he's level 120ish.

There was a 150 Enforcer who said it was green to him and when he tried it he got splatted very quickly.

It was a lone 180ish Trader that took it down eventually... after about 20 minutes of rooting and shotgun crits
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni