Thread: Why Agility and Intelligence so important for Armor and Implants?

Question Why Agility and Intelligence so important for Armor and Implants?

Everyone keeps touting the benefits of high Agility and Intelligence for armor and implanting. I have a nanomage with maxed abilities and after my implant setup I find I can raise my Stamina highest followed by Agility and Strength with Intelligence lagging way behind. (Intelligence slots were taken up by nano abilities)

The reason is you can get 2 Concrete Cushions, Essence, Iron Circle along with the Boosts to get 65+ Str/Sta. I know alot of important implants are Agility based but the implants that boost Agility are typically Stamina based. (i.e. Leg, Feet, Waist.) So you can raise Stamina even higher with implants.

For Intelligence all I can get is the Boost and a pair of Second Hand Old English pistols for +22.

Has things changed with 14.0? I hear that Treatment is not the only thing affected, all abilities cannot be stepped up in putting in your implants.

well..

I think the question that was asked was a good one...I mean, when I go to the gap, does the sales girl tell me I can't wear a certain pair of khakis because my intelligence is too low?