Thread: Buying Ammo! Easy, better, faster. more! =)

Talking How to buy ALOT of ammo! Easy, better, faster. more! =)

Tired of clicking your mouse for what seems as an eternity? Like to stack up on a ton of ammo before heading out on those huge missions or hunting with a team a long way from civilization?

Worry no more! Until FC decides to improve the shop gui and let you buy as much you want of things in one lump, you can download Click from here!.

This program clicks your left mouse button as many times as you specify, and only after the number of seconds you choose. (So you have enough time to position the mouse over what you want, before you let the program work its magic.)

Comments, bugs and issues can be posted in this thread and I will try to answer them. =)

*Edit: Grammar issue*
    Last edited by Octo; Apr 16th, 2002 at 08:10:31.
    Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

Thumbs up Suggestions

Please also suggest improvements and added functionallity, if you feel something is missing.
    Octo - eqp

hmmm

Just might give this a Try, sounds useful.
    If you are Failing to Plan,

You are Planning to Fail.

Thanks, Octo. I've actually been looking for that one.

See you around!
    toons:
    90-ish enf --- soon by the 100-milestone. Soo slooooow development
    30-ish MP --- likes nanoprogramming
    40-ish trader --- not as overequipped as he should have been
    30-ish MA --- was suposed to be critbuff-dispencer
    10-ish DOC --- eat nanokits like candy, and attracts mobs like bees to honey
    10-ish NT --- I would give ANYTHING to get NT's extractor-line on my ENF.
    10-ish MP --- reroll of the above one. Found out that the first one was funnier to play
    10-ish ENF --- intended to try duelwield, but the first lvls until i get my first mongo is kinda boring

I have created monsters. - Gummizluv
    Yes Gummi, but unfortunately only one monster (nerd) - Intra

When a pump action shotgun fires more rounds per minute than a sub-machine gun, you've just entered Anarchy Online... - ReelBigFish

hope this helps. I confuse myself somtimes - Irritated

Enforcer is gimp, be a soldier... - Seb

Thing works like a charm. Used it last night, to buy my 62500 ammo, Didn't want to go over. Funny thing is the ammo wouldn't combine with the little bit I had left. Got a reply that there had been charges used from it.

Mir

Previously there was a bug that let you add two stacks of 50k ammo, but that came out as 34k. Maybe they fixed ammostacks and gave them a hard-cap of 62500? I haven't really tried combining huge stacks of ammo lately.
    Octo - eqp

hmmm I made a 65k stack yesterday
    Lawbinder Meta-Physicist
    Project9 Nano-Technician
    Stonesmasher Enforcer

General of Omni-Tek Defense Force

Please visit our Website

Sorry I didn't give you enough info I stopped at 62500 in Ammo. I didn't want to go over the 65K limit. But I when I had the 62.5K sitting in my inventory I couldn't add anymore to it. I may have to try to get a larger stack now using your great utility (Err sorry had to put it in, my fingers are so happy for this).

Mir

Bump

Awesome job!
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....

Link doesn't work
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

Sure?

Mirdok wrote:
    Sorry I didn't give you enough info I stopped at 62500 in Ammo. I didn't want to go over the 65K limit. But I when I had the 62.5K sitting in my inventory I couldn't add anymore to it. I may have to try to get a larger stack now using your great utility (Err sorry had to put it in, my fingers are so happy for this).

Oh in that case...did you the amount you tried to add, was it less than 2.5k? Sounds like there is some check in the stacking routines that checks how big the stacks are before combining. Some exploits from several patches ago allowed people to stack pieces of armor and other things, making huges piles of equipment. The tests on the stacks may hev been put in to prevent exploits. Though I wonder who would actually try to dupe ammo

Good to hear that your fingers are throwing a party in my honor

Third eye wrote:
    Link doesn't work
    At the risk of sounding like an ARK.... Are you sure? I just tested the link now and it works fine to me. I haven't heard of anyone else experiencing any problems.
    Last edited by Octo; Apr 19th, 2002 at 08:34:25.
    Octo - eqp

Ok it works now SOL might have had some probs when I tried it last
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)