Thread: Shop items STILL not spawning correctly

Shop items STILL not spawning correctly

I'm sure others might like to add to this thread with the experience on their choosen armour type.
    As I use Graft (Well attempt to) that is all I can report on.

Superior Shops:

The following Graft pieces DO spawn:

Gloves
    Boots
    Pants
    Helmet

The following Graft pices DO NOT spawn:

Chest
    Sleeves

This is a one piece improvement over the last patch, gloves now appearing, but the most important piece, the chest is still not spawning and hasn't done for three patches now.

Angry Not just that..

The armour shops do not spawn new items at all! The only thing that changes is the amount and the order that the items are in. Armour shops carry same thing ( that is all advanced shops carry same, all superior shops same and all basic shops same). It is IMPOSSIBLE to try and purchase a full suit of a type of armour by going around to different shops. They just don't respawn

Yup, it makes things difficult for those with either too little time to do missions or not able to take part in team missions.

In theory everybody should be able to get a complete suit of the armour of their choice in QL125 from the shops.
    I wouldn't even mind the flying from town to town and at different times IF I knew that there was a chance of a QL125 Graft chest spawning.

It's getting extremely fustrating, I've been stuck with the same QL105 Graft Chest for a long time and my base attributes without a single buff are a lot higher than the requirements.

I petitioned and asked whether Nano armour should be in the shops and was told by an ARK that he couldn't tell me due to that information being considered a 'game spoiler'!?

Originally posted by Magg
    I petitioned and asked whether Nano armour should be in the shops and was told by an ARK that he couldn't tell me due to that information being considered a 'game spoiler'!?
    New Ark: What do I need to know to do my job?
    FC: "Sorry, I can't do anything about that. Please send a bug report to bugs@anarchy-online.com "
    New Ark: Anything else I need to know?
    FC: Sorry, everything else is a "game spoiler."

lol!!!