Thread: Auto Re-zone

Angry Auto Re-zone

Dont know if this one has been talked about, cant find it listed.

There seems to be a problem with exiting missions, when you exit the game auto sends you back in, the first time this happened I was able to log out and then back in and the problem went away.

The last time I was in a fight and when I left the mission, I zoned right back in ( you can guess the end results there).

This is the first day this has happened after the patch, have run about 20 mission before these last two so dont have a clue what up.

Good luck in fixing this little <grin> problem.

Lightbulb

I have had the same thing happen to me in different missions. In fact, one of my missions was a "fetch item" and when I was exiting the mission, it would immediately zone me back in. This happened everytime I tried to exit the mission and finally I was able to exit when I put the mission key into my backpack and exited.

Normally this problem does not happen with the "describe item" missions, so long as you have picked up the item, because the key disappears from your inventory as soon as you pick it up.

Now that I know how to work around this bug it will not be so bad for me, but for a newbie that does not know what is happening, they are pretty much SOL and stuck in the mission until...

A. Death
    B. Suicide
    C. Mission Expires

I petitioned about this last night. An ARK showed up an acknowledged that it is a bug. He claimed that you could tell if the mission would have this problem by looking at the design of the mission entrance. The ones with the problem have a cave look to them with a sort of rock platform before the entrance. The mission location I had probs with is in Aegean Delirium, if you run missions there, you'll be familiar with it.

He also stated that if you delete the mission key before exiting, you will be able to exit, which makes sense. I imagine also if it is a mission that does not require the return of an item then you could also exit after completing the mission.
    Txxx
    Clan Fixer
    Rubi-Ka 2