Thread: Treatment Adding Items

Treatment Adding Items

Ok.. 14.0 brought the implant stepping nerf or fix or whatever you might want to call it.
    Let's now work together and find solutions for those who weren't able to get their imps in before or for ppl who might need to switch their imps often (like nano-programmers).
    I found 2 neato items in the Antiguardians Database..
    Do they really exist in the game?
    Has anyone found them yet? If so, where?
    Let's help each other out on this, so here are the items I'm talking about:
    http://antiguardians.org/itemdb.php?&cmd=view&id=151738
    and
    http://antiguardians.org/itemdb.php?&cmd=view&id=152410

Hope we can figure this out.

I think there are also +4 treatment gloves from Steps of Madness.

Yep, and the gloves are called Loving Hands. Nodrop of course...

There's also a rifle called OT-Windchaser M06 Quartz that adds 10 pts in Treatment

There's also a bottle called Doctor - Sugarfree Rum that only adds 1 pt per bottle. But if one is just one point away this item is still good

Edit:
    Found some more items that boost the Treatment skill:
    MTI G-70 Talmo - 10 pts in Treatment
    Freedom Arms 3927 Chapman - 25 pts in Treatment
    Last edited by Angeleye; Apr 11th, 2002 at 13:10:08.
    * July 9, 2001 :: + July 29, 2004

I think the Sugarfree Rum is dual wieldable, so it adds +2

There's some kind of Med Epolets as well, dropped by some unique mob. Can't remember how much they add though.

Originally posted by peekaboo
    There's some kind of Med Epolets as well, dropped by some unique mob. Can't remember how much they add though.
    Basic Medical Eupalet, drops off of George the aggro reet in Tir country (3400x2000), adds +5 to First-Aid and Treatment. George has a healthpool of .. say.. 600, but there are green/orange cyborgs around but they are easy to avoid

If you're Omni that is. There are plenty of sided mobs that will attack you.

Doc only, requires Mech-eng from 33

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Talking Let's make this reeeeaaaal easy

Omni-med clothing.
    Wearable by all.
    The lowest amount any piece adds to treat is +8 I believe, and that's the boots. A full set is good for tons of treat skill.

Deffinitely a better option than the "Loving Hands" (which suck)
    Making RK2 less safe for everyone...

Ours go to eleven!

I think the whole point with this thread was items that adds Treatment besides the usual stuff, such as Superior First Aid, Omni-Med Clothes and so on...
    * July 9, 2001 :: + July 29, 2004

Originally posted by Bierbauch
    I think there are also +4 treatment gloves from Steps of Madness.
    I would recommend the omni med suit gloves instead, they got +14.
    NT phone HOME!!

Yeah, hehe, what's the use of having unique items that in fact add less - much less - than items that can be bought in any omni store?

It's like having the shades of lubrication, for +2 int/psy in a super rare spawn out in the middle of DAV

(I know it's written the shades of lucubration, but it would be nice to add the lubricated shades so people who ask for them can infact be given directions )

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Originally posted by Angeleye
    I think the whole point with this thread was items that adds Treatment besides the usual stuff, such as Superior First Aid, Omni-Med Clothes and so on...
    Correct...
    I'm hoping to find out where I can get that Juggernaut Console...
    But I guess nobody has ever heard of it/seen it so far.. - or - doesn't want to share...
    Well I seriously hope more ppl will start looking and maybe find it..

I gotta love those fixes
    Now there are people around with QL 200 imps; whereas I'm wondering if I'll be able to stick in QL 150 at the same level...

similarly for the old Tutoring device thing - there are still lvl 25's around with 392NCU's...

Megabio
    Originally posted by Nostra343
    I gotta love those fixes
    Now there are people around with QL 200 imps; whereas I'm wondering if I'll be able to stick in QL 150 at the same level...

similarly for the old Tutoring device thing - there are still lvl 25's around with 392NCU's...
    Not to mention it's a dumb fix anyway. I was about to put in QL 200 implants on a level 123 - oh my god, that's soooooo Over Equipping - NERF ME - and then 14.0 came. Go figure.
    ~Chris

Originally posted by Spacegipsy

Correct...
    I'm hoping to find out where I can get that Juggernaut Console...
    But I guess nobody has ever heard of it/seen it so far.. - or - doesn't want to share...
    Well I seriously hope more ppl will start looking and maybe find it..
    Im not 100% sure but i think you might find what your looking for on the iron reet if im not mistaken.