Thread: 10 XP for Greys!!!!

10 XP for Greys!!!!

I think GREYS should be worth 10XP.

Some of them are almost as tough as Greens Im gettting over 10 times the XP for Greens.

Im not saying 100XP just 10XP, I should be getting more than 1XP for the time it takes to kill those Social greys that add in Battles.

Please Bump/vote if you Agree
    If you are Failing to Plan,

You are Planning to Fail.

I don't know what it's like for the higher level characaters but I think AO experience gain is a bit messed up.

I remember getting 100 XP for killing a leet when I was level 1. I went on a mission choosing the mid-point for difficulty and I would level every mission.

But as I gained levels the XP I gained from yellow enemies seemed to grow equally with my level requirements. So I'm level 20 now and I'm still gaining a level every mission because I'm now getting 400+ XP for the yellow enemies I face.

I think I should be still be getting 100 XP for the yellow enemies regardless of my level. OK, that may be a bit crazy for those closer to level 200 but I think the curve should be a lot steeper then what it is now.

I'm just disapointed that I'm seeing level 190+ characters out there when AO has only been out less than a year. What has it been 6 months? I'm not sure, correct me on this one.

Skexis

Just thought I'd try and get to you before some freakshow flames you...

At high levels, it takes *millions* of experience points to level. Wonder how long that'd take starting at 100 XP per yellow kill? Sorry, don't wanna make fun of you, just sharing information Don't worry, you'll start to slow down. I'm level 50 (evidenced by my sig) and I usually take a few solo missions to level. I used to shoot up really fast, being an engineer with a red pet, but I've slowed down the past few levels due to my title cap. I prefer a social experience, with other players (and even roleplaying! Gasp!) over having the most uber equipment/statistics. However, I think I'll stop typing before I start to preach against p0w3rg4m3rz, sometimes I go on for too long
    Katsue, Engineer, RK2

Unit Commander, R&D department, Vox Populi

"That's right, I'm going to polymorph into a pergrine falcon and attempt to land on the back of one of the 12 griffons flying above us."

Yes, you're quite correct, it is far too easy to level, but it wont get changed now because people want to have everything rather than a good, playable, interesting game.

It also fails to cater for the real powergamers too, in its current state.

He meant the curve should be a lot steeper, and I agree. 5x steeper.

The problem is, it needed to be done in Beta 1 :/
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Yeah Yeah, Sure Sure

But WHat about the Greys!

Oki, maybe Yellow should just be getting to worth 400xp each at say level 70, but how bout Greys givin you 10Xp?

These things are still tough to kill, and they are always joinin into some battle where they weren't invited; I'm just saying that Greys should be worth more than 1XP.

Agree?
    If you are Failing to Plan,

You are Planning to Fail.

I agree with MIKEBoND

It is far too easy to level quickly in this game. I was off for a week, people who were 30 levels lower than me, had surpassed me. And now with the addition of Team missions, people are going to level way too fast. But, too late to really fix anything now, just that someone who starts a newbie now, could easily catch up to me(lvl 159) in no time if they choose, the exp gains are a bit unbalanced.