While the first 1 or 2 we're an interesting novelty, I have found noone in game that wants to do team missions when they are looking for pure xp. Teams are turning back to doing solo missions with 6 team members instead, which aren't supposed to be any different than before the patch.

I don't mind that, but the problem is I belong to a pet class and if there is a pet on the team, the mission behaves just like a team mission without the levels or the boss.

I can't even do solo missions like they worked before cause of the super agg. I walk in the door...then half way across the first room i am attacked by 5 or 6 MOBs.

So I can't solo and I won't even try to join a team 'cause I just screw things up for them.

I am very sad...I don't want to leave this game...I like it, I thought things were getting better...i just can't believe this...I am very very sad...

p.s. to the teams that I worked with the last to nights that got absolutely nowhere 'cause me and my pet were there, I apoligize. I just didn't know.