Thread: Remember this?

Remember this?

Do you remember when I posted about my AO Database being corrupt making some of my nanos think they need more/less or added skills for it to be used and a Reinstall fixed it "eventually"?

Remember when I said 100% Damage is still possible sometimes?

Now last night;

Me, Resta, Caol and this other agent where the omni crew.
    Abid, hajk, dibbe and praettor where the Clan crew.

This ISNT a whine about tactics or anything.

Me and Hajk know each other from irc and are friends and we was talking in IRC during the fights hehe anyway.

I stood there, in 2ho, getting attacked by him...but...neither of us two could start an attack with out weapon, he could cast NANO Combat programs to hurt me, so I asked him to stop as I could fight back so he did, I spent about, what, 1 minute trying to attack the guard attacking him, he even kindly asked the other clanners to stop atacking whilst we find out whats going on which they did.

Anyway, about 1min later after all this hitting they Q and speical attack keys, Hajk dies, just, DIES and then when I found out what happened, his screen instantly spammed damage I did and I killed him.

WHAT?!
    This keep son happening, now If I cant go into 2ho and not beable to defend myself then Screw it.

Like I said, if nanos can be corrupt why cant my attack/defensive Database math whatever you call it "STATS" Be corrupt?

Even tho I am gimped I can Easily have a fair 1 on 1 fight, other than rage dont breaking roots heh =)

Lag, not being able to attack, people running out of range then coming back and not being able to restart attack.
    Hmmm there about 50 other things that happen.
    PVP is just luck half of the time.

Tho it was fun, I died a few times, they died a few times.
    I got plundered from about the max distance of player view?! ;/

Thats another thing, zoning in that bunker, sure I did it, but so did every single one of those people mentioned here including me Well maybe not hajk he just ran around, now theres a good NT

Hmm what else....
    Just Plunder, I dont get it, abid just zoned out of bunker, plundered each one of us each time he came out, sure nothing wrong with it but, I had rage running to increase NR.
    And he got to do it about 5/6 time in total and not once did I resist.

Hmmmmm I dunno, Traders kinda make every class suffer.

Shouldnt EVERY Class have its prey and hunter?
    Well, till they fix it just think again next time You see me jumping infront of you going stop stop I cant attack back and realise I am a person here wanting to fight with even a little , just a tiny remote chance of hitting you back without bugs

That was.... surreal
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!