Thread: T.I.M. resists all nano formulas cast at it after it is damaged below ~50%.

Post T.I.M. resists all nano formulas cast at it after it is damaged below ~50%.

Bug Description
    ===============
    T.I.M. resists *all* nano formulas cast at it after it is damaged below ~50%.

Environment:
    ZanEridath lvl 141 Omni NT, RK2 w/ 860 MC.
    Soloing T.I.M. (Mob boss) in The Longest Road Dungeon.

Repro:
    1. Fight T.I.M. using Calm, Enveloping Flame, Enveloping Flame, Calm, Enveloping Flame, Enveloping Flame, Calm, etc.
    2. Get T.I.M. below ~50% health (takes around 10min).

Actual Result:
    T.I.M. resists *every* nano I cast 100% of the time, until T.I.M. heals back above ~50%, at which point it stops resisting and nanos work normally. Fumbles also increase dramatically, from 0 fumbles when T.I.M. is above 50% health to about 1 in 5 when T.I.M. is below 50% health.

Expected Result:
    Grey mobs should almost never resist any nano I cast; they certainly should not resist 100% of the time *ever*.

Additional information:
    When T.I.M. is above ~50% health, it is like all grey mobs, in that it almost never resists any nano I cast (including Volcanic Eruption (130 Nano Resist)).

Nanos that I tried on T.I.M. which it resisted below 50% health include Discourage Involvement, Project Calm, Ball and Chain, Igzimmers Enveloping Flame, and Annihalating Hadron String. These range from 85 Nano Resist to 120 Nano Resist.

I tried hitting the mob, using special attacks, moving around, jumping, etc. to change this "uber resistance". Nothing made a difference until the mob had healed itself past ~50% health at which point my nanos worked again.

I have fought and killed T.I.M. in the past in a team of 2 people (me and a lvl 80 Crat), and did not start seeing 100% resists below 50%.

I'm guessing that something triggers the mob's nanoresist to increase by many times when damaged below 50%, which is why I'm seeing 100% resist and fumbles. This does not occur on yellow or greater mobs. [Maybe mobs that con lower than you (or your team) go full defensive after getting below 50% health and there's a bug where full defense results in a nano resist many times higher than it should be.]

Post green/grey

This has been going on forever..
    I have posted this at least once a month for the past 5 months or so and have NEVER recieved acknowledgement from anyone FUncom side..

Green mobs was my main issue.. When green mobs and greys for that matter, get below 50%, they start resisting nanos like CRAZY.. i counted 8 resists in a row the other day on a green mob that was at 10% health.. Also my guns fired at least 20 times and never hit once.. Only Fling/Burst would hit, and yes i moved around alot too and still..

This NEVER happens on mobs even con or higher.. I count maybe 1 resist in 50 casts against even con or higher, but against greens and lower, sheesh about 10 nukes out of 15 will be resisted..

I doubt we will get a responce from FUncom.. They just dont even look at these boards much at all..

Sorzella 140 Nano NT -
    -Omni-Scummette Pistol Slinger Extraordinare
    -Mother and Provider to her little family of Omni scum Alts
    -President of the Insomniacs Foundation
    - You can pry my pistols from my cold dead hands, wait no you cant they are in reclaim..

Scum Alts include:
    Sorzetta 46 Opi Agent
    Sorzanna 24 Opi Fixer <---- Evil Clanner, outcast of a sister...
    Sorzina 21 Solitus Soldier
    Trancefactor 29 Solitus Trader
    Tranzmetic 56 Atrox Doctor
    Brakkhus 16 Atrox Enforcer
    Hollownymph 5 Solitus Meta

- The world is a reflection of the sensory apparatus that registers it - Deepak Chopra

Did you all know that mobs will modify their own AGG/DEF? Ie, if they're green/grey to you, they go uber defensive, and if they're super red they go aggro. That's why red mobs hit you at an insane rate of speed for some unrecognizable reason - they're going full aggro.

I'm wagering those greens are going further Def after 50% hp. Yay FunCom, attempting to purposely drag out fights.