Thread: various bugs with mission mobs.

Angry various bugs with mission mobs.

1: mobs who die in acid/toxic pools sometimes doesnt give xp(they die of the acid i think and the silly game assumes they were killed by an npc)

2: Invisible mobs starts hitting you, and you cant see them.
    This is a server/client glitch i guess.. but its DAMN annoying to have a invis mob hitting you, and you cant tab to see it, cant use any specials on it, cant cast nanoformulas on it. Have died too many times to such mobs now.. FIX IT!

3: mobs dont die when they reach 0% health. they just keep on shooting you..

4: mobs with melee weapons have unlimited range. When you try to run from a melee npc in a mission.. he wont stop hitting you until you zone.. no matter how fast you run, no matter how many rooms you put between you and him.. this is ANNOYING!

5: when you calm the silly mob in a mission, he doesnt stop his current attack, so if you got any type of damage or reflect shield running.. this is what happens: You calm successfully, mob does his last attack.. reflect shield hits mob.. the mob aggs again.
    This also happens if the mob is standing in acid or toxic pools, or if the mob casts a nano on himself.

6: mobs seems to hit twice as fast if you move and they cant see you for a second.. I.e if the mob have to run to catch up to you.. they suddenly start to hit at twice the speed as before. This especially happens when the mob gets stuck for a while, i.e client shows the mob trying to run into a wall or something, then the mob shoots/hits 2 hits simultaneusly.

7: line of sight in missions reallly really needs a workover.. a 10 cm high fireplace in the middle of the room really shouldnt be enough to keep you from having a line of sight to a mob. Especially not when the mob is happily shooting at you from the same location

# 4 is the WORST, IMNSHO

4: mobs with melee weapons have unlimited range. When you try to run from a melee npc in a mission.. he wont stop hitting you until you zone.. no matter how fast you run, no matter how many rooms you put between you and him.. this is ANNOYING!
    Amen and amen. I REALLY hate that, especially when my char dies a few feet from the exit. There's NO WAY the MOB should have been able to keep hitting me through walls and beyond the range of the weapon (especially when the weapon is a melee weapon like a club and the MOB is 3 rooms away!).