Thread: More out door hunting areas?

More out door hunting areas?

Is this something that has been planned, or is it prity much gona be lush/20k/BS endless cycle? Hey I know Aces in EFP is cool and great xp, but clanners, that have become board will wait for hours and hours for some one to show up and check it out. So this has become less and less a option for most people. I much prefer hunting out doors, it gives me a chance to realy enjoy all the nice trees and strange environments. Mabe give an xp bonus for hunting in a 25% or 0% area. This would make it worth the risk of getting killed by someone from the other side of the conflict. The way it stands now, I can ask in my guild chat if anyone would like to start an Aces team, and everyone is like no, its to dangerous, we will get ganked. I understand them, its true. I know pvp is part of the game, I like to PVP. I also like to hunt sometimes and enjoy a good team. So if there is all this land area out there are there plans to make them a little more accessable? Sure you can go way out into the far reaches and see stuff to fight, but its so remote. Im not asking for a whampa ride to each hunting spot, but mabe a store, or even a save term in the same zone somewhere. Missions are great but we are missing out on alot of stuff out there and its a shame. I aint flaiming anyone, just wondering, would like to do something new, and its hard to move around in 20k or BS unless i turn my settings all the way down. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Bricksolid

Theres lots of good spots out there.

Problem is peeps want 60k xp per kill, and is not looking at XP over time.

Also peeps are lazy. I have had team mate in 20k that have dropped just because my mission was in Milky Way
    Minister Randal Moscadelli
    Callsign: Kryos
    Office closed down, for an unknown time

There are quite a few outdoor high lvl hunting area, most are in political and mayhem zone. Unfortunately most dont have good transportation or nearby save terminal.

But if you actually plan your strategy carefully, you can still get very nice exp compared to missioning. Try reducing downtime, have eng to teleport and such........

Originally posted by Kryos
    Theres lots of good spots out there.

Problem is peeps want 60k xp per kill, and is not looking at XP over time.

Also peeps are lazy. I have had team mate in 20k that have dropped just because my mission was in Milky Way

The problem isn't that there isnt places to hunt, but rather the places especially at high levels are completely too dangerous too hunt in. Lets say you went to Hunt in Milky Way.... there is no place to hunt there where you wont be swarmed 5 ways from Sunday by other meaner mobs.

Erm...

Like other posters before me, there are tons of places to xp outdoors.

The problem isn't really the suppression, it's the chance of finding a group, multiple pulls, and time involved...

Xp over time, you are much better off going with missions
    Money over time, you are much better off going with missions
    q125+ nanos/items, you are much better off going with missions
    Tokens, you are much better off going with missions
    Getting the monsters you want when you want them, you are much better off going with missions

There are NO advantages to outdoor hunting right now. If someone actually KNOW one advantage, please let me know.

I suggested awhile ago that outdoor spawns should have xp bonus's, monsters in low supression zones or far away from grid/scanners should offer double or triple experience. Outdoor hunting SHOULD yield the best xp over time, period.