I bought this game like 2 mounth after the release, and WOW what a game! was playing it day and night!! Under my time here it have been wery mucho buggs, server probls.. bad lagg...

I tought that I coudl live with it because it was a new game and muliplayer games have buggs and stuff like that. But time went on and I got more and more Pissed Off!! Did get to my lvl 128 and att this time lvl 128 was big. Was in BS and did missions. Every one that know BS knows that is is HUGE lagg and the LD is around the corner.

Come to a time when I got tired of it and I stoped playing it more and more often and then desided to take a break from AO. I was gone 4 mounth. One day I deside to pay and play again because I thougt funcom had fix most of the problems. but but but, 30 min later I was a LD. The laggin Is not better and after one weak now playing I dunno how manny LD, Server crashes I have been in to.

Plz funcom. You have to fix this LD and Lagg problems. I have a High end comp (GeForce 4) 1 gig ram ...... and so on, Im sitting on a Fibre Optic 10MBit Line!!

If something donte happen soon I know manny high lvl that I have been playing with from the start will cancel theres account and that includes me.

Regards

Firemaker

( plz forgive me my bad skill in Eglish =) )