Thread: Static Dungeons w/ Boss Mobs?

Static Dungeons w/ Boss Mobs?

I understand that there are quite a few of these now in the game... one in Longest Road, another in Fouls Hills... and I've heard rumors of one in Omni Forest.

I'd like to go poking around (and get killed, most likely) in one sometime... anyone care to share where the heck these are? At least confirm the zone they are in?

The Steppes of Madness are in Omni-Forest.
    The Foreman's Office is in The Longest Road.
    The Cyborg Barracks is in.... Mort? I haven't been there yet.
    The Camelot Castle in in Avalon.
    The Smuggler's Den is in... Errm.. Somewhere in Omni territory.

Cyborg barracks is in Greater Tir County
    Smugglers Den is in Southern foul hills
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

Level?

Can we get some level estimates on those? I've been playing for months, but I've never bothered to run out to one of these, yet.

You can try /tell helpbot whereis dungeons for a list of dungeons and some information about them.

Thanks all :)

Thanks mucho, this definitely points me in the right direction... at least I can flail in a semi-useful fashion now

<sigh>

Ok, never mind... I can see that the static dungeons are everything that they were in EQ, only 40x worse as they are a minor facet of the game.

Went to Steps of Madness... just myself and my wife (MAs in our 60s). Cruised inside, fought the entrance mob and the three spider thingies to the left. Next thing I know, some 130+ level clan guy comes in, screams past us into the depths of the place, slaughtering everything in his path. A couple of moments later, he comes screaming back to the zone with about 15 mobs on him... and then proceeds to beat them senseless.

This was o-dark-early in the morning US time...

<sigh> Never mind... back to missions where I don't have to worry about some pinhead ignoring the concept of "first come first serve"...