Thread: What up with fling/burst/full auto?

What up with fling/burst/full auto?

I was just screwing around with some guns on my soldier waiting for an IP reset when i noticed something. The recharging times for my flingshot and burst were different.

On a novaflow i would use fling and burst. a few seconds later fling would recharge like it normally has. Probably got 3 flings before another burst.

But when i started playing with a flashpoint my flingshot was taking LONGER then burst to recharge. Though i just didn't notice so i tried something.
    I reloaded my flashpoint (give me a reloaded key please) and went to a backyard. I used fling on a leet and immediatly started a timer on my watch. At the same time i tabbed to another leet and used burst. 2min 20 seconds later my burst recharged. 10 seconds later fling recharged AFTER the burst. ( All my fling/burst/FA skills are ~450)

Call me crazy but shouldn't fling recharge faster then burst? Or am i missing something important. If I am could someone let me in on it?
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

A flashpoint I tried has the same problem. Flamethrower seems to be fine.

The attack speed of the weapon determines the rate at which fling becomes available after use.

Fling is based on attack speed.
    Burst is based on recharge speed.

k. so fling is based on attack and burst on recharge. Is it based on the the attack /recharge of the weapon or your effective attack/recharge which is effected by you aggression slider and range int.
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

Originally posted by Pie314
    k. so fling is based on attack and burst on recharge. Is it based on the the attack /recharge of the weapon or your effective attack/recharge which is effected by you aggression slider and range int.
    It's based on the weapon attack/recharge, your init or AGG slider doesn't matter.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Miir
    Fling is based on attack speed.
    Burst is based on recharge speed.
    Yes, this is correct. Which is why I think it's stupid for Maussers to be 1/3 secs... :/

Originally posted by Bronto_Cowboy

Yes, this is correct. Which is why I think it's stupid for Maussers to be 1/3 secs... :/
    And it's the reason Mausser Chem Streamers are so much better than normal Maussers.