Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Council of Truth Press Release - July 30th 29479

Tussa.

The said NLF applicant has just joined the cause and if he indeed has planted bombs in the truth tower, then it is without the knowledge of ANY of the higher rankings in NLF.
    I will perosnally take care of this business and I promis that there will not be any bombing of the Tower of Truth as long as I have a word in the matter.

We are not terrorists, but it seems some of our newly recruited mages have misunderstood this.
    Mains:
    Zoe Sorceress Zanter - 220 Nano Technician
    Member of The Union

Herbert Reanimater West - 165 Doctor
    Member of The Union

My Irregulars:
    Rippernova - 160 Trader
    Member of The Union

Yugoth - 135 Meta Physicist
    Member of The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Gueve
    Pie is not needed for atroxes to survive... Notum is needed for nanomages to survive... And, should rubi-ka run out of pie, you can always get some from other planets, or Go to that planet and happily eat pie... you, unfortunately, cant do that with notum... And nanomages cant even go to another planet for pie... Damn you omni-tek! You gotta finish inventing the breed before you exploit it...

- Liberationist Gueve
    Seemingly you've misunderstood my point.

I'd suggest you'd read it again.
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

The actions of notum3 do NOT represent the thoughts of the NLF, we would never blow up the COT tower, it is a place of democracy and maybe one of the few places our words can be heard and the clans could help save many of its members. notum3 is an applicant and is not yet a full member, tussa... so describing him as a "NLF member" is not true and therefore twisting the story to your own means, just like omni-tek do with your actions (I can see the similarities sooo much right now)

To legaron, im confused, to me it just seems you are substituting notum for pie and the NLF for yourself, and you seem to make it out that the NLF kills anyone we do not agree with, that my atrox friend is false, I have yet to see the NLF kill anyone, a few bumped heads on the pol (Police brutaility, surely you clans know about that) but thats it, and my statement still stands, You can always go get pie somewhere else, not to mention that the ingredients used to make pie reproduce, slowly but still they grow again

And Notum being produced by a strange manner? Well all those mines are useless then, especially with all this pure notum rain and all that.

Tussa, i must apologize again, notum3 will recieve punishment.
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

The actions of notum3 do NOT represent the thoughts of the NLF, we would never blow up the COT tower, it is a place of democracy and maybe one of the few places our words can be heard and the clans could help save many of its members. notum3 is an applicant and is not yet a full member, tussa... so describing him as a "NLF member" is not true and therefore twisting the story to your own means, just like omni-tek do with your actions (I can see the similarities sooo much right now)

To legaron, im confused, to me it just seems you are substituting notum for pie and the NLF for yourself, and you seem to make it out that the NLF kills anyone we do not agree with, that my atrox friend is false, I have yet to see the NLF kill anyone, a few bumped heads on the pol (Police brutaility, surely you clans know about that) but thats it, and my statement still stands, You can always go get pie somewhere else, not to mention that the ingredients used to make pie reproduce, slowly but still they grow again

And Notum being produced by a strange manner? Well all those mines are useless then, especially with all this pure notum rain and all that.

Tussa, i must apologize again, notum3 will recieve punishment.
    No no...I'm not much of a baker. So I really don't know how the ingredients of pie are reproduced.
    What I mean is that I'm not much of a scientist on Notum either so I don't know how or if Notum reproduces or not.
    Cmon, I mean we've found the source and so many people have become one with it. Still we have no actual idea of what the source is and what it does. And whats the vortex? How did it get there?
    Theres so many things we don't have answers to.

To make a long story short. I'm saying that you do not have any scientific proof that notum is depleting, yet you believe so strongly that it is.
    You mean to tell me that the NLF has never killed nor destructed anything wich was not their property for those beliefs?
    The same beliefs of wich you have no scientific proof of, but have already came up with a name and call it a virus? Gimme a break.

Yeah we've bumped heads with Omni-Tek "peacekeeping" forces if they will. A lot of times and its probably not the last we'll see of them in a long shot. But thats a whole different story. You know this better than I do. I don't care if you blow up each and every single Omni-Pol member or facility or Omni-Mining for that matter.
    But the reason you are doing it for is what bothers me.
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

He called himself a member of the NLF. Any person who is part of a clan, organization or works for a department is a "member" in my eyes. Blaming it on him being a lower rank is a cheap way of escaping the responsibility you have. If nothing else, it speaks tons of your lack of training the new people joining your group.

Now please stop this heated debate. It leads to nothing.
    Notum3 is still undergoing training and took the case in his own hands without talking to his higher ranks.
    We are currently reprimanding him for this.

Being a low ranked member is no excuse and I promise to do everything in my power to prevent these kind of situation to appear in the future.

I am sorry on behalf of the Nanomage Liberation Front that we have caused you dismay and announced false rumors about us bombing the Tower of Truth.

Now please. Leave it there.

~Sorceress
    Mains:
    Zoe Sorceress Zanter - 220 Nano Technician
    Member of The Union

Herbert Reanimater West - 165 Doctor
    Member of The Union

My Irregulars:
    Rippernova - 160 Trader
    Member of The Union

Yugoth - 135 Meta Physicist
    Member of The Union

See guys, take notes from your boss lady.

Devils Advocate

or maybe she's trying to cover up that they are really going to bomb it...

One of the reasons the Clans cite for the killing of Neutrals in Tir is the protection of their Council and tower. Yet, an applicant of the NLF manages to plant bombs in that same tower? It seems to me that the protection is either woefully inadequate, or that it is no more then a fallacy.

Anyway, about the NLF, you claim not to be terrorists. I do however remember some quotes, like:

“Homo nano must hasten the destruction of all Homo solitus in the galaxy before Rubi-Ka is destroyed.”

“Genetic, nanobot, and biological warfare will be the tools for the destruction of the abhorent species that are now a cancer in our homes.”

“And like fighting a cancer there can be no mercy, for if a single element of it remains it will grow like wild fire to destroy us again.”

“Every man, woman and child solitus must be wiped out.”

“This war will be waged over the generations, but it must start today for the sooner we are rid of Homo solitus the better condition we will be in to prosper and survive indefinatly into the future.”

As far as I know, these words where never revoked. “Terrorists are people or groups of people who try and spread terror.” Well, if those quotations don’t spell terror, then what do they?
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fixerben
    The General attitude was positive toward the idea of the Clan Militia, though there were some concerns expressed as you saw in the previous quotes.
    I didnt fail to represent that people were supportive of the idea, infact I said most thought it was a good idea. The quotes I chose were to show that there were doubts, but in the end everyone agreed that it was a good idea.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12