Thread: Anarchy Online addon unveiled !!!!

Anarchy Online addon unveiled !!!!

That wasnt true but i wish it was !!!

I want an expansion now !! How long are we going to play this beta and be able to fix the game it self not the chars all the time ???

Or is this it ? Balancing chars till year 2005 when AO quit ???

They said it will quit after 4 year , then they change it and said the story line will quit in 4 years , what piece of bull crap , just cause AO went so dam,n bad they had to change there statement , my guess AO2 was supose to come in 4 years , now we will be lucky if they even announce an addon during this years , or the less manage to fix the damn balancing .

Now with OE patchs 14.2 everybody is going to scream again cause many people will be to good some will be to weak that was ok before .... Funcom make it ok , and sqrew up again with a new patch and another 6 months or 1 year olf character balancing starts...
    Yippi kay ey ...

edit: i am just a bit angry cause of this lack of comunication from Funcom , why are we forced to check third party sites for news update about AO ???
    Why is the story line on third party sites ??? why cant it be ingame ?? how hard can it be ???? UO had seers. make something like this , electronic news magasine whatever..

And now we had a server patch , what was it , information willbe told after the patch ,... well havent seen that info yet thank you very much.
    Last edited by Kryonic; Mar 23rd, 2002 at 12:39:42.
    //////////////------------------------

Fixer

expancion is coming out this summer. probably adding 1 or 2 zones and a welth of new itoms ..... and maby finaly remondle the grid?
    Level 132 Nano-Techniction <---- Retired till NT fix
    Level 72. Engineer <---- why is my pet running the wrong way?
    Level 69. Agent <---- Retired sence Concealment Nerf.
    Level 58. Adventure <---- TONS of lost ip.
    Level 41. Meta.<--- Mp's are too uber.
    Level 30. Enforcer <---- press "Q" and watch tv.
    Level 29. Doc <---- Can't..... Find.... Group.....

Quote of the week "When people complain equally about all of the classes, then the game is balanced."

Red face

let them fix the game before they make addons!

as for news ingame, I can't see why they don't have newspaper booths, with a new newspaper in each day (or even each week)
    I'd spend a couple of creds to buy a newspaper and read the latest. (i'd rather read the story ingame than out of it!)

it would be best to have 3 newspapers (clan, omni and a freespeach one) they could include the names of people who have got new titles, the top pvp's of the week, as well as the news.

Originally posted by L1V1D
    let them fix the game before they make addons!

as for news ingame, I can't see why they don't have newspaper booths, with a new newspaper in each day (or even each week)
    I'd spend a couple of creds to buy a newspaper and read the latest. (i'd rather read the story ingame than out of it!)

it would be best to have 3 newspapers (clan, omni and a freespeach one) they could include the names of people who have got new titles, the top pvp's of the week, as well as the news.
    the thing you dont understand is that the anarchy online teem is quite large and a working on many problems at the same time. while everyone is working on bug fixes and more content. other are working on building new worlds..... and actually they dont need to build the new zones there already in the client. all they need to do is add monsters, terminals, and shops.

Quote of the week "When people complain equally about all of the classes, then the game is balanced."

L1V1D i cannot agree more with you .. exellent idea you brought up there.. the news paper that is .. i mean .. it would add somuch . and doesn't seem that hard to program (i doesn't have to be a newspaper looking thing ... just a diskette (yes diskette ) kind of icon , and when you right click it you get the info like every other item in this game.. in a window! no new graphs . nothing at all just a little coding and some1 who's not too lazy to to compose the "news" (send in by players ofcourse)
    They can fly? Yeah.... fly

Azuredreams

what would be reallly cool would for players to open up there OWN news stands..... to creat and sell there own news papers on top of the standard 3

I agree. 156.4%, no less =)
    Kheeze (MA) / Yunmei (ADV) / Nekroman (MP) / Shixiu (ENF)

(¯`·.,¸¸.·´¯` French Corp ´¯`··.,¸¸.·´¯)