Thread: History of the New CEO?

History of the New CEO?

Does anyone know anything about the new CEO? Where hes from? His past experience/acheivements? etc...?

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

He's a Unicorn Commander. no?

*shrugs* tha's all I heard

Is this gonna be one of those "on a need to know basis" things?
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Well, he sort of came out of the blue...

Funny, how before all the clans were in favour of ross dieing... now alot of them are sending him get well soon cards

Quote Originally Posted by Legaron
    Is this gonna be one of those "on a need to know basis" things?
    Yes.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by Nevver
    Yes.
    Groovy...thanks for clearing that up...

Guess its time for more intel and paperwork...

Who's got headache stims?
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Hrmph he has to have left some good or bad impression somewhere if he was appointed as a CEO.

Maybe his records on finding honorable, well-thought out peace agreements is what awarded him his post?

We'll know soon either way.
    Malusz, Fist of Chronos.
    Raised by the Guild of Meta-Physics.

Quote Originally Posted by Gueve
    Funny, how before all the clans were in favour of ross dieing... now alot of them are sending him get well soon cards
    Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it.
    Tonitrum - 215/21 Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Legaron
    Who's got headache stims?
    I got some, but these bootleg thingies aren't worth the creds: they give you a headache..
    Of course, I took'em from some dude's still-warm, dead hands so they only cost some ammo but what really bugs me is that you can't even trust smugglers anymore..

And as for the new boss-man that has been appointed, he's as likely to come from off-planet as anything so his past may be difficult to ferret out.
    That sounds fun, a challenge is a good thing.. I guess I'll be getting a good, old-fashioned, home-grown headache from this.
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

I think his history as a high-ranking Unicorn says enough.

Enough for me to be worried.

[I am sorry but I never got this impression from anyone.. Who was in favor of Ross dying? You mean like ancient history? He is a moderate. He wishes to maintain his monopoly and play some chess.. Firstly, the appointing of a Unicorn to lead reinforces my belief that it was a Unicorn hit on Ross. Second.. Appointing a Unicorn is like letting a Sentinel speak for the clans as a whole... Sad day either way.]

[[Xaun, I believe it was a hint ot the die-hard clanners, those who believe in wiping Omni-Tek off the face of Rubi-Ka..]]
    Tempus fugit.

Some don't have film.

-PHB/Scott Adams

(( well.... most of the die hard clanner/players took the veiw that killing Ross wouldn't solve jack. OT is capable of standing on it's own with out a leader, and they'd just appoint a new one... like they did just recently. ))

I was not in favor of the death of Mr. Ross, I always had a profound respect for him as an opposing political figure.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Completely... i didnt mind ross, he tried to just get on with his job (although im against mining) rather than waste time killing the clans...

Just i often heard "I hope ross dies! scumbag tekkers!" shouted by some clanners... misinformed clanners...

I wonder if the new CEO will be neutral-friendly... War-types have never been very fond of "fence-sitters" unless they can take advantadge of them...

If he doesnt like neutrals then the FTL will have quite a problem
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

War-types have never been very fond of "fence-sitters" unless they can take advantadge of them...
    That's because "war-types" have this idea about winning the war as easily as possible.
    If s/he really want to do that, btw, I guess the neutrals are in for some setting-up so they'll find themselves in the frontline, like it or not

Let all beware, these times are potentially interesting..
    Tempus fugit.

Some don't have film.

-PHB/Scott Adams