Thread: help me plz

help me plz

OMG i am trying to start a new guild/org. i am lvl 3 and am in a party of 6 *(me +5 more) we are all Clan, NO one is in another guild.........i am the leader it tells me that one of thsoe three things isnt right or sum trash......PLZ help me what is wrong why cant i /org create the dang guild?

Because u r noob!
    No honestly.. no idea.. maybe petition ingame about it?
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

I read on one of the other forums that everyone needs a kill before you can create the guild.

You also should need 10 people total to use the little org dealie...so yourself and 9 others...unless they've changed that in the last few months...
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website

that have changed, u only need a a team of 6, then type /org create

try and type /ORG HELP ingame

thx for all the help :)

i got it to work, after about 4 hours my petition got through and when i tried it the second time, *(with almost all the same ppl) it worked. i guess it was just the ARK's presence *thx Epim!
    [ Russel "Sentak" Neblett | 200 Clan Doctor and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Schifter" Schwag | 50 Clan Agent and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Jostle" | 1 Clan Shade and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ QL 200 Implant Service!.. "You design 'em,... I do the rest!" ]