Thread: Wow!

Talking Wow!

WOW! This game has come a long way. I've been alot of researching and reading since AO's release and I am actually surprised it is good as Vederman in PC Gamer boasts. I shyed away from any further MMOG after getting burned by WWIIOL release (its still a good game though).

I downloaded it yesterday afternoon, installed it, played it and went through a barrage of video card problems. At first I was like "what the f*ck!", but I got through it and fixed it. Once I got beat the memory dump problem I had a great time.

Created an human Omni-Tek solider, he's now lvl 3 after 2 hours of play. This game is great looking first of all. Secondly, the sci-fi theme is great. Very refreshing from EQ.

Now I have only played 2 hours, but I plan on logging in plenty of hours this coming weekend. I'm glad to have joined you guys and looking forward to very many fun filled nights of adventuring on Rubi-Ka

Quick! Post your name so that somebody will offer to twink/PL you!
    I miss LadyE.

Dont read this boards :)

The best way to enjoy AO is to not read these boards... But I can see that I'm to late on that warning

I disagree

These boards add to AO. I can talk about the game with people who play, and do it while I'm at work. I get home, and have an urge to play from all the reading up I did while on the clock (I love my job)

I just started a new character (even though my first one only got to 12). His name is Sparkuss on RK2, twink/PL me!

Funny same here... Really quickens up that learning curve studing AO at work...

If you want some good reading check out this thread.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...ghlight=nokken

It is inspiring me to level faster.

Nothing wrong with the informative posts, but from personal experience most of the post on any games buletine board is not of that category...

If only people could be a bit more constructive (like MarcusSparkus).

Nokken are no reason to level... they're distilled evil.

Nice to see you chose a soldier tho. See you in the soldier forum soon, and no... I won't twink/PL you.

Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS