Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free Trade is Happy Trade

isnt the whole point of being neutral about not entering into agreements with either side, isnt signing a treaty a violation of neutrality, be it economic or millitary. signing treatys is blatantly sideing with one side. Can u really call yourselfs neutral then?. and will the ICC revoke your neutral status upon entering such a treaty.
    No, to sign a treaty or to enter an agreement with another party is not necessarily a violation of neutrality. A true neutral attitude is one of impartiality, fairness and friendliness to all parties. Neutrality means non-participation in armed conflicts between other parties.

To support non-military sanctions against a lawbreaker in order to uphold or restore peace, to deploy a military force for peace missions or a peaceful cooperation for example are no violations of neutrality.

Furthermore, since, as Savoy states, we don’t exclude the Clans from this, there’s no reason whatsoever why this would be a violation of our neutrality.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

You keep wondering about clan education yarko, i do suggest you start worrying about your own.

Under the laws of neutrality, it is illegal for a neutral declared country, terrartory state ect, to deploy millitary forces beyond borders of the said zone. and only may maintain a small self-defence force for the defense of the said neutral area. Also It is illegal for a neutral state, country terratory to enter into, or sign treatys, agreements or notes of understanding with other self governing soverign powers due to the possibilty of the stated nuetrality being violated by undue influence from another self-governing soverign power.

there u go, basic rules of neutrality, and i do hope they get revoked from u.

hehe free trade agreement with omni and clans, i do believe that would be playing both ends against the middle, or a conflict of interest to put it a nicer way, and that is certainly how u loose your neutrality.
    Then you would have to choose a side, what a dilema that would be wouldnt it.

And savoy i am not missing the point, i understand exactly what u are saying, but how long will it be before Omni-tek demands something in return, u may think u have good intentions, but do u speak on behalf of your entire corporation, how long will it be untill your masters start demanding. cant answer that can u because u are answerable to omni-tek, not the other way around.

Leftenant Steelyglint

General of The Black Company

Quote Originally Posted by steelyglint
    Under the laws of neutrality, it is illegal for a neutral declared country, terrartory state ect, to deploy millitary forces beyond borders of the said zone. and only may maintain a small self-defence force for the defense of the said neutral area. Also It is illegal for a neutral state, country terratory to enter into, or sign treatys, agreements or notes of understanding with other self governing soverign powers due to the possibilty of the stated nuetrality being violated by undue influence from another self-governing soverign power.
    Yarko looks up from his pile of lawbooks. Nope, you are uttering absolute nonsense. No where in any law of neutrality does it state what you claim.

Quote Originally Posted by steelyglint
    hehe free trade agreement with omni and clans, i do believe that would be playing both ends against the middle, or a conflict of interest to put it a nicer way, and that is certainly how u loose your neutrality.
    Then you would have to choose a side, what a dilema that would be wouldnt it.
    Don't you contradict yourself here? If one party acts in one and the same way to both belligerent ones, how could that be a violation of neutrality? And why would that result in having to choose a side?
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123