Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rompa Awaits you

Well, you guys must have missed something...

Clyburn is the owner of Baboons...He makes money there..He stole money from Jen...I raid baboonz...

'trox logic' if you will...
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Well, son of a gun. I've sure not been listening then. *grumble* Bleeding...
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

Trox' logic is to use that big shiny sword of yours on mister Smith, employee of Omni-Tek, whose sole concern is to empty paper bins in offices and that happens to be thirsty at the wrong time.

Because you have a grudge against one specific black sheep, who incidently works for Omni-Tek, doesn't make every single employee of the company rotten to the core.

That's as blind a statement as saying that all clanners belong to the Dust Brigade.

Besides that, the right reaction would be to channel your wrath constructively. Although you're not used to it, control your feelings before they control you.
    My dear Kya, I'm sure a lawsuit would have much more edge than your sword, however sharp it may be.
    Malusz, Fist of Chronos.
    Raised by the Guild of Meta-Physics.

When was the last time a clanner won a lawsuit against an Omni-tek employee? I'll let my sword be the judge, jury and prosecutor. And with that I will have my last statement.

And I'm not saying all Omnis are bad because Clyburn is bad.
    I'm sure theres a lot of swell omni tek employees out there. But I will keep fighting Omni-Tek for my beliefs. And wichever Omni-Tek employee that stands in my way will find me in battle, no matter how nice that person might be.

I have my feelings perfectly under control Mal. I have no problem controling my anger either.
    The difference is that I don't hold back my true feelings. I don't hide my true feelings and I express them fully. That does not mean that I dont control them. You've seen me in battle more than once, and even tho I do unleash my fury on my enemy, when I'm done I'm not furious anymore...
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12