Dear Council members,

Although I agree that the billboards around our town do add some much needed colour, and I’m sure the local trade greatly benefits from the possibility to advertise their goods, allow me to express some doubts about the value of some of the messages.

So has the billboard, above the mission terminals next to backyard 5, continuously been spreading the message “Omni-Tek Protects” for two days in a row.

Now, don’t misunderstand me, it’s a nice and well designed advertisement and I’m convinced that Omni-Tek does indeed protect… in certain ways…

Nevertheless, we are after all a Neutral town. I feel we should take visiting Clan members into consideration, not to mention the effects on young Neutrals! After all, we don’t want our cities to run empty, do we?

Therefore, I would like to suggest a more “Neutral” approach to advertisements in general. Some nice “Neut 4ever” one, as I believe is the modern way to put it, or maybe “The Neutrals welcome you”. I’m sure those would make our fellow citizens feel a lot more welcome in our towns.

Sincerely,