Thread: What's in 14.1?

What's in 14.1?

Just asking but since you (FC) knows what's up for 14.0 and 14.2, could you tell us what's going to be in between? It's just to know as an adventurer if I have to hold my breath longer.
    _When the going gets uber, the leet goes flirting...

you know 14.1 s the emergency patch after 14.0
    my rerolling squad (what s IPR? )
    Celebnor, Balbanes, Lacaan, Ignetos, Hadouken, Icehilda, Icementat and the late Seregnor

if you ever met one.....well...nevermind

14.1 will include the NT nerfs left out from the other NT nerfs in 14.0 which FC want ingame before the new NT nerfs coming in 14.2

FC, here's one for your nerf list I've upped my B&E skill so now I run behind my team unlocking empty (or Mort/Newland-map) chests. Nice to have some variation from the 'New HE plz'-role.

I think u should make chest opening a lot harder, my NT should never be able to unlock chests...HE should be my only field, forever!
    NT = Nerfed Technician

My doctor told me I am paranoid, so I shot him.

Obviously he was an alien agent sent here to kill me...and he did not come alone!

Is that how you see yourself?

Sheesh if all you feel useful for is HE you need to be with a team that appreciates you more.

I mean, theres Dark movement and Collapsing Barrier too

Seriously though, if our NT is not in the team for a session, we sure feel it. Her huge damage and awesome calms are invaluable.
    Last edited by Schu; Mar 19th, 2002 at 15:30:52.

14.1 will just be fixes.
    The "Emergency patch for 14.0" isn't so far off the mark.
    14.0 WILL introduce new bugs/issues I am sure we are all aware of that by now, so 14.1 & 14.3 will be used to clean the larger ones up.

Arrow

14.1 is the patch to patch the patch.

Dude, you need a better team, I like NTs. THey do very well in team battle. So what if you are good for HE. At least you are good for something. I know many other classes that just spam your NCUs. Try playing an agent, you get /telled to death in cities for buffs. Very annoying. I just don't answer anymore.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption